Reviews for Instinct
xTCatxx chapter 4 . 9/14
Oh oh is it about to happen hehehe
xTCatxx chapter 1 . 9/14
This story's ineresting can't wait to read the rest
This story was so good! And now I am so sad! I guess there are oneshots to make me feel better though. :'(
koharurei chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
So my last review was in 2012~ And I'm still constantly reading this story...what is today's date? *looks at clock* wow 2015 haha Weeeeeeeell if it takes another 3 years then so be it but I hope that won't be the case. I WISH AN UPDATE HAPPENS SOON! But if you give up the story hopefully you'll leave us with the plot or something to have closure... I just wanna throw you all the money you need just so you can update haha. NAME YOUR PRICE!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
amazing story. please! please! PLEASE! continue!
NOT Markiplier chapter 13 . 1/16/2015
Hello, so far I love this story but I wish there were more chapters to this story. I realized that you might not read this but if you do I hope you can finish this sooner or later.
Caitlyn chapter 13 . 1/11/2015
*insert pouting young Dan here* If it hadn't of been such a long time since the last update, I'd ask you to continue. It's really great and I'd love to know how it ends. But I understand you have a life outside fanfic
Kazi chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
I really want things to be better between danny and vlad. Come on danny feel the love, accept the love!
spelhas1 chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
I like that danny is now starting to warm up to vlad. Keep it up vlad, you've almost got him! More danny and vlad romance! I want danny to warm up to vlad
Emmy-loves-fanfiction chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
I want to read what happens next! Please keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2014
cattocracy chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
It's been a long time and this is the second time I've read this fanfic and I still continue to enjoy it. I really do hope you finish it soon, it hurts to see such an amazing story go incomplete :(
deskdraik chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Why never you continued? D: *panic*
FanStatik chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
Well, I've got to tell you, THAT is a well-written DP Mpreg story! It actually suprised me, how much I've enjoied reading it. I hope you'll continue it, I really do :)
Brennah Lee chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
Awesome, please continue! Such a creative plot. This should get published...