Reviews for Instinct
NOT Markiplier chapter 13 . 1/16
Hello, so far I love this story but I wish there were more chapters to this story. I realized that you might not read this but if you do I hope you can finish this sooner or later.
Caitlyn chapter 13 . 1/11
*insert pouting young Dan here* If it hadn't of been such a long time since the last update, I'd ask you to continue. It's really great and I'd love to know how it ends. But I understand you have a life outside fanfic
Kazi chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
I really want things to be better between danny and vlad. Come on danny feel the love, accept the love!
spelhas1 chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
I like that danny is now starting to warm up to vlad. Keep it up vlad, you've almost got him! More danny and vlad romance! I want danny to warm up to vlad
Emmy-loves-fanfiction chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
I want to read what happens next! Please keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2014
Mooorreeeee
cattocracy chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
It's been a long time and this is the second time I've read this fanfic and I still continue to enjoy it. I really do hope you finish it soon, it hurts to see such an amazing story go incomplete :(
deskdraik chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Why never you continued? D: *panic*
FanStatik chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
Well, I've got to tell you, THAT is a well-written DP Mpreg story! It actually suprised me, how much I've enjoied reading it. I hope you'll continue it, I really do :)
Brennah Lee chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
Awesome, please continue! Such a creative plot. This should get published...
phantomvamp5 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Ok, that's it, hurting your feelings or not I'm gonna be honest. This is just cruel! I mean, what kind of Jerk starts writing a stupendously awesome story, like this one, and then just abandons it at the peak of all the climactic tension?! Do you not know the heart shattering feeling and murderous intents running through my mind when I read stories like this, only to reach the last chapter only to discover that it is incomplete? That I will never know how it truly ends?! It's heart breaking, that's what it is! I hope you're reading this comment and feeling very ashamed of yourself, for all those hopes, hearts, and dreams(yes, I have had dreams about fan fiction stories I've read) that you have crushed. And I don't Care if it sound overly harsh and dramatic, I warned you that I was going to be bluntly honest didn't I?! And if it really bothers you that much I will now consent to a mild apology, "I'm kinda sorta, not very, sorry." There happy? Now good day to you! (PS. I actually, in case you didn't catch this part, really really love your story. It just breaks my heart that it's not finished. TT)
Spades-King chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
One does not just simply abandon an awesome slash story! Especially when the plot is thickening! That must be illegal somewhere...
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
O_O you got somethin againist girl hating slasher, huh you got a problem that i put the annyoing girls in their place. AHHH! enough about that _

Great chappie so the pink eye mean love or somethin... i guess :3 I like the almost fluff too
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
O_O on everything thats why im so not gettig preggers highschool *kisses chasity ring* because id die if i had to tell my parents that.
Inuyuke chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
This story is on the older side, and though a recent update of your profile tells that you haven't forgotten it, I do believe a review would be a shock?
haha it would be for me.

But, I'd like to say that this story is stunning. I'm really, REALLY not huge on the whole mpreg thing, it tends to put me off. I suppose I was feeling rather adventurous when I clicked on this story (It was the only one with the 100,000 word quota I'd set on FF that peaked my interest.), and I must say I don't regret it! The whole pregnancy was very well written and well explained, making it not REALLY mpreg, but more of a ghostly headcannon than anything else. I applaud that.

You've kept the characters well, in character quite well, despite the whole situation. I'm also very impressed at your restraint for some Danny/Vlad slash. If I were the one writing this story, I would have caved and had them in bed about 10 chapters ago, haha.

I love Box Lunch's name as Phoebe, it suits her quite well, and I've fallen in love with little Dan, and I'm actually rather scared to see what's going to happen to him with this luna moth now in the picture. I don't want this innocent baby becoming some killing machine! I suppose it can't be helped though, I mean Dan by pure essence is a ruthless killing machine.

I do hope you get around to posting more chapters, because I do love this story. I'll be clicking on that little follow button down there.

-Ray