Reviews for This is Not Convenient
riversongandthedoctor chapter 1 . 2/2
Chapter 2! Then 3!
theunraveledghoul chapter 1 . 1/4
This was awsome, I really loved how you managed the characters, they were so in tune. Thank you so much for this wonderful piece of Destiel.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/12/2019
Very well written story. All that's missing is more chapters and explicit details.
Lexie Starfire chapter 1 . 11/22/2018
This is very interesting I wish there was more though and I had lots fun reading it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2018
WOW
littlefrog847 chapter 1 . 9/20/2018
Ok I know I am super late to this fandom- LOL! I just love your stories so much and had to write in to let you know!
NEII3N chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
I thought that this was an incredibly original idea. I really enjoyed reading this.
jilly'sbeans chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
I loved this fic so much! This was my first time reading Destiel (or a Supernatural fic in general) and it was such a great story. I laughed and fangirled a lot, so thanks a ton!
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
Wonderful story. You’ve done a brilliant job with the characterisation, with letting the relationship between Castiel and Dean build and unfold, and with the emotion of the piece. I loved every word. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent!
takuya chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
oh loved that so much, a super idea
PerfectlyPsychotic chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Holy beautiful. This was so incredible. All the characters were in character and so so beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Wow. This was amazing
wincestWinchester chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
This is one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
So beautifully written.
MsMinch chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
This is absolutely beautiful.