Reviews for This is Not Convenient
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/18
I have no idea how you hooked me. This work of art is so concise. Dean and Castiel are so in character that brought pearls of laughter out of me. It was quite sweet and breaktaking. I would not mind reading it over until angels start falling.
sheriffandsteel chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This was great! I loved the way you wrote both of them and it was super cute overall. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Such a cool concept and superb execution! I love your writing. This was awesome!
writhen heart chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
So sweeeeet. Bonding is an awesome trope, and you did it beautifully. I really liked the way Dean was so overwhelmed by the bond, and then freaked out, but ended up embracing it.
LovelyFangirls chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I absolutely loved this. Not gonna lie, I could definitely use a continuation or a full.. eh hem *scene. But I'm a bit of a pervert that way. I loved your idea for the mating and bond connection. It was just wrapped up so perfectly. Bravo. :)
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This was a great oneshot. I really liked it.
darkrose923 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This was great! I think you captured Dean really well.
I just kinda wish it had an M rated epilogue. :)
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Thank you so much for writing this! I loved that you focused on an emotional relationship as opposed to a sexual one between Dean and Cas. This was amazing!
guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Brilliant! Loved the emotional connection aspect.
mailaine chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Oh my gosh '0' this is amazing! I love it!
IggyLikesPie chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
never realised this had an FF posting but I'm so glad I do now!
I've loved this fic for ages and I think it's what started my small (or not so small) obsession with soul bond fics
Writing Fangirl for hire chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I really enjoyed this fic! If I'm being honest, I am very glad that you didn't put in actual sex. Some of the fics (and chuck knows they're still amazing) just are a little too graphic. But your's was like eating-apple-pie-with-Cas-and-Dean-and-John-Watson-in-the-TARDIS amazing. Which is possibly one of the highest compliments I am capable of. I love your writing style!

Write On
WFFH
HawtPawkets chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Awesome.
just a lil owl chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is so perfect! It's my favorite Destiel fanfiction I'm come across so far. Really well written and the most in-character I've ever seen. You have Dean, Sam, and Cas all perfectly portrayed. I especially love that Dean freaks out after the grace-soul sharing. And that Sam is so worried about Dean cheating on Cas. Basically everything is perfect. You definitely have a talent for writing Supernatural. Thanks so much for posting!
Smile315619 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Best Fanfic Ever! So well done! I wish it would never end.