Reviews for This is Not Convenient
Kansas Oehlsen chapter 1 . 4/20
THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! The way that Dean's emotions are expressed thoroughly and how it brings to light that Destiel cannot be a normal relationship is what makes this story come to life and I can picture everything i my head and I just love this story. Good job!
Piquelabaleine chapter 1 . 3/25
The premise is a little forced, but I liked the meat of the story. I often think about how the Castiel we see in the vessel of Jimmy Novak is only a tiny, contained piece of the true being. His own form is colossal, and it follows that the scope of his being is as well. It's unusual to see a story that addresses the concept.

Another reviewer mentioned the lack of informed consent, and I also felt that was problematic at first. But the more I think about it, the more it makes sense in the context of their relationship. Dean holds nothing back from Cas except perhaps words, but Castiel will keep things from Dean in the interest of protecting him and occasionally to manipulate him. So I can see Cas honestly not knowing what to expect from this kind of a bond, but also can see him withholding information with the idea that he can keep something from happening. (Sure, you can still sleep with women! ... well, probably not. But maybe. No, probably not.) And I can absolutely see Dean, the eternal sacrificer, agreeing to something he doesn't understand in order to keep Cas by his side. He likes to shoot before asking questions, after all.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Great story, but boi, how you about to write all that and not write the sex scene?
ShyiliaYeltris chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
You should make one with SamGabe. And honestly I'm pretty sure this is the best Supernatural fanfiction I've ever read.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I've been wanting to read this story for the longest time. I've read most if not all your destiel stories but this is one due to timing and busy scheduling that i haven't. However since time is clear why not now? The only problem I had with the story is how much you SERIOUSLY teased. I was waiting for the big, steamy, smutty sex scene when Dean finally figured out that he cared about Castiel more than a friend but instead you left up to interpretation. Other than that, I seriously liked what i read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
That was an awesome idea and written perfectly great job
soulsofsunshine chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Dead. This was... Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
There are, of course, massive canon violations here. But since an informal rule of fanfic writing tends to be "play fast and loose with canon" I can ignore that. If I do ignore that, the writing is good except for one weakness.

Isn't it rather creepy that Dean's consent doesn't factor into anything? Castiel promised him he could still have other girls, yet this was ignored. It's one thing to say that Castiel is forgivable for not realizing the impact of the bond (although that is itself questionable) but given Dean never asked for that kind of bond in him isn't he effectively being brainwashed?
sao172 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I loved this one, really good writing. Jeez I love Cas. And of course Dean would freak out. Great job.
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
I love this story! Superfunny and supercute 3
Amazing written, well done!
:) :) :)
Parnita chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Oh boy this is so awesome... Man its perfect!
Love it!
fannie.gervais.7 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
I love it when an author finally present angels intimacy differently than human intimacy. There is a lot of M rated Destiel stuff out there but their problems is not considering the fact that angels and human are very different species. Although the mating premise was strange (but ok/somewhat possible), and your ending abrupt, you really did a great job with your concept of angelic mating.
I loved it.
Wolf chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I love the way this developed you did awesomely
Artemis Foo chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I love the Dean or Castiel who you created in this story. Cas is kind of sexy, Dean is cute, and Sam is steady as usual. Perfect family.
BestFriendSagwa chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
It's 3am where I currently am. Somehow stumbled on this fic and wanted to say I LOVED IT SO MUCH! Saved to read again for when I get a destiel non-smut itch. Fantastic writing I could feel and see everything so clearly! Thanks for the storytime!