Reviews for This is Not Convenient
That was an awesome idea and written perfectly great job
soulsofsunshine chapter 1 . 7/22
Dead. This was... Wow.
There are, of course, massive canon violations here. But since an informal rule of fanfic writing tends to be "play fast and loose with canon" I can ignore that. If I do ignore that, the writing is good except for one weakness.

Isn't it rather creepy that Dean's consent doesn't factor into anything? Castiel promised him he could still have other girls, yet this was ignored. It's one thing to say that Castiel is forgivable for not realizing the impact of the bond (although that is itself questionable) but given Dean never asked for that kind of bond in him isn't he effectively being brainwashed?
sao172 chapter 1 . 6/17
I loved this one, really good writing. Jeez I love Cas. And of course Dean would freak out. Great job.
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 6/5
I love this story! Superfunny and supercute 3
Amazing written, well done!
:) :) :)
Parnita chapter 1 . 5/24
Oh boy this is so awesome... Man its perfect!
Love it!
fannie.gervais.7 chapter 1 . 4/15
I love it when an author finally present angels intimacy differently than human intimacy. There is a lot of M rated Destiel stuff out there but their problems is not considering the fact that angels and human are very different species. Although the mating premise was strange (but ok/somewhat possible), and your ending abrupt, you really did a great job with your concept of angelic mating.
I loved it.
Wolf chapter 1 . 4/10
I love the way this developed you did awesomely
Artemis Foo chapter 1 . 4/10
I love the Dean or Castiel who you created in this story. Cas is kind of sexy, Dean is cute, and Sam is steady as usual. Perfect family.
BestFriendSagwa chapter 1 . 4/8
It's 3am where I currently am. Somehow stumbled on this fic and wanted to say I LOVED IT SO MUCH! Saved to read again for when I get a destiel non-smut itch. Fantastic writing I could feel and see everything so clearly! Thanks for the storytime!
Tiddo-mus chapter 1 . 3/1
so cute
Tiddo-mus chapter 1 . 3/1
so cute
BaileyLynnXX chapter 1 . 2/22
Too cute! Good story!
WindRush chapter 1 . 2/10
Wow. This was actually very hot lol.
DeannaWinchester1979 chapter 1 . 2/1
This was quite amazing and well-written, and probably one of the best one shots I had the joy of stumbling across. Thank you for doing what you do, and I hope you continue it! -