Reviews for This is Not Convenient
BellaDonna24 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh WOW. That was BRILLIANT!
I've only just gotten hooked on supernatural and this was the first
Castiel/Dean fic I've read. Way to set the bar high!
That was intimate and sensual and just bloody fantastic. Well done!
PaisleyHearts chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I am a tangle of butterflies and emotions after reading this. I'm not such a huge fan of the whole "we were forced into this but we ended really falling in love", but you did it well. The implied sexual tension from before the bond...! I just, really love this. I'll admit that I didn't like the short time span this all occured in, it seems too rushed. But it all would have plate out the same had it been 4 weeks or 4 years. Great job!
Morningstar.lb chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Soooooooooooooo! Beautiful! 3
swordsandstories chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This was amazing! I love the way you brought Dean and Castiel together. Some people just throws them together, but I feel like Dean would be more resisting, like in this Fic. Also, I caught that Doctor Who reference in there. It had me smiling, that's for sure. Anyway, I loved your plot and I thought the bond was just flat out adorable. I loved this and I'm going to check out your other stories. :) Great job!
DarkPrincessFangirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Ahdorable. I couldn't stop smiling.
SilverMikazuki chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
So I actually just wanted to read a quick Dean/Cas fic on a whim (in the midst of watching Supernatural of course) and came across this as the most-favorited story. I read it...

AND FOUND THAT IT WAS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. This was so amazing, I can't even. I loved every minute, and the brilliance that is every second of this well-thought-out and perfect story. I don't know how you came up with this, but I am SO impressed. Perfect.
Hell Jashin chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Such a gorgeous story! I have yet to enjoy one like this in a very long time. I love the way you portray Cas, as close to the TV series as you can get. He's simply adorable! I would have liked if this story was written in past tense though; I think it would have been more suiting.

Thanks for whipping such a great story into existence!
Narissa chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Your writing skills are too much for me! It's too good... The story is too good! This fic made me grin like crazy and just gah! This was too adorable
AreYouReady chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I smile. Particularly at the epilogue.
Anaippo chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
GAHHHHHHHH

THIS
Missmia196 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Oh god I'm dying. I'm fairly new to the Supernatural series, and this was the first fic I read of these two. And I'm dying. This was... Unf. Did I mention that I'm dying?
Angelofthestarrysky chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I love this story, it's the best Cas/Dean fic I've ever read!
KansasVic chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Aww. Cute!
Lily.the.flower chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
love it :)
Sarcastic-Mess chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
My first Castiel/Dean story and I love it! It's such an amazing pairing and I love what you made of it. Keep it up :D
Masters 3