Reviews for This is Not Convenient
psMT chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
AnimeOtaku4444 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Your skills make me cry tears of joy and jealousy. Y_Y
mycatsaninja47 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Holy shit, I didn't read this one last time I stalked your stories! I'm so glad I went back and read it, you are seriously one of the best writers I know... well, not know, but- well you know.
Kedreeva chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I cannot for the life of me remember how I ended up on this page but I am very glad I did. Very thoroughly enjoyable read, I laughed and squealed my way through every moment of it. Thank you for writing!
RakuenKit chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awesome!
TheCurat0r chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Great one-shot.
I liked the premise and how you allowed their relationship to develop further.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
i can't remember if i have reviewed/read this b4 but i read it today and as always with ur amazing destiel writing loved it...it was epicly awesome...it was also very original take on the profound bond thing...
elleran1969 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Lovely story very sweet.
Mary chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Holy fuck.
Heaven.
Like litteral heaven.
Aveleigh chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
HOLY FUCK SHIT DAMN THAT WAS THE BEST HOLY FUCK GOD DAMMIT. YOU ARE AMAZING. I JUST- OH MY GOD. FUCK SHIT DAMN.
The13thDove chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I can't even, that was amazing... It was just, yeah, wonderful job!
Teberz chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
SOOOOO CUUUTTEEE. This is my absolute favorite pairing in Supernatural because Cas is such a sweetheart and I can't resist him - I think I'd have to control my urges to hug Misha in real life.
Thank you for such a sweet sweet story about them two. -
e1863080 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I was actually expecting something "rated M", if you know what I mean. But the whole weird-angel-soul-sex-bond-thing works too. Thanks for sharing.
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 2/2/2013