Reviews for This is Not Convenient
*giggle*
Cammie chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is perf.
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
That was one of the best fanfics I've read from any fandom. You have the characters personalities and dialog down perfectly, Dean was amazing and I lost count with how many times I laughed. Fantastic work!
Spinning-In-Infinity chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Okay, so first of all: AAAAAAAAARGHHHH! That was WONDERFUL! Your characterisation was spot-on and I was just about ready to weep with feels and joy by the end. You are a freaking god-send and a jewel of this website lol! Just fantastic!
arisuali chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Just...fantastic. My first Destiel fic and I'm so glad I chose this one - you really captured everyone's characters perfectly :)
heyLuciole chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That was so cuuuuute ! Omg omg I love you ;_;
legendmario3 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Definitely the best and most interesting fanfiction I've read. o.o It's simply amazing!
Lizzy Borg chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
The amount of spazzy flailing I did during this fic was completely embarassing.
It was adorable. :)
xopencey chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
That was honestly one of the best destiel story's ever! Totally fluffy and amazing and wonderful! 3 I love it! 3
Neumzie chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
really good, but damn, i was hoping for some solid smut lol
a-whisper-in-time chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
this is fabulous. i love it. the whole bonding thing?... fantastic. this is so well written and manages to be so in character! it's great ] i want moreeeee
wiccans chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
OMG that was amazing!
ivydevoss chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
THIS. This is THE "profound bound" fic I always wanted and never found until now. You win ALL the awards.
anon chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
wow soul sex sounds like the best thing ever

this was amazing and adorable and you are just the best ever okay

this should be canon
i am not even kidding
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow, this is amazing! When I clicked on this story, I wasn't expecting something of this calibre. I love Dean's character development; you nailed it perfectly. And of course, Cas is adorable as always. Well done by the way. Amazing story.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »