Reviews for This is Not Convenient
seditionary chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
The humor in this was so exquisite-even the title had me smiling. A unique, beautifully written story!
Dust to Dusk chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Really liked this. We get all the fluff and emotional sincerity along with Dean's, IMO, very realistic struggle with his own sexuality. I like that Angel's have their own variety of intercourse and romantic love. It's that delightful combination of different-yet-same.

Also, my favorite part remains:

"Break out the beer, Sammy," Dean says, clapping his hand on Sam's shoulder. "I just made an honest angel outta Cas."

So much giggling. XD
writesstuff chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
jyhfsdjhglyjhfgut
Jdkwosms chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I enjoyed this a lot! I've never read a story like such and it's so wonderfully intriguing. I love the way you describe the bond and their Grace/soul reacts to it. It's so interesting and even though you showed us so much of this universe, I really hope you continue. I haven't read a story that's made me smile so much since a long time ago! Please tell me there'll be more, at least one chaptet more! Oh, and your style of writing is so captivating...
smartcookie913 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
this was so awesome! and hilarious too! instant fav!
JadeSea chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
**Sighs** So adorable! At least Dean got his head out of his a*s.
Risky-purpura chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This story is one of the best I've ever read. The idea of bonding is amazing. It was absolutely interesting. I've never read such a story. It's well written and really sweet.
Dragonist chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Um. Arranged angel marriages?

Still way more convincing than all those scary HP marriage law fics.

Yay for shotgun weddings!
Phritzie chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
"You don't care if I fuck other people, right?" Dean, you are the queen of tact.

I checked that favorites box so hard. Thank you for an amazing read.
Jaxard chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I love this piece of awesomeness so much, im going to print it, just so I can worship it on an altar!

It is one of the most amazing, well written stories Ive read in my entire career as a slash-fangirl. The emotions are so intense that you had me crying, laughing, shuddering in lust and pity and anger and confusion all at once. The only thing I do not like is that its not longer.

Thank you so much for writing this, it made my shitty night way better!
Mikkaa chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Ok. This whole paring is a new concept for me. I LOVE the show but it never really crossed my THIS was AMAZING. Makes me want a Cas and Dean of my very own! LOVED IT!
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I love this story! I remember reading it on lj, i'm glad to see it here so I can add it to my faves. Off to to browse your other amazing stories :)
Jewel Flower chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Ooh lovely. This is slightly simila to Mortal Angel which I liked aswell :) It took me a while to realise you wrote that one too haha.

I guess this answers in its own way some of my musings on your other fic :P

Anyway loved it *favourites*
ilikecelerysticks chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I love this SO much. I don't know how I can express that and unfortunately I can't depend upon a bond like Dean to do it for me. dkaslfa'klf;sa
XxMyth MakerxX chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
One of the best DeanxCas stories I've ever read! Adorable, and very very sweet! Thanks for the treat :D
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »