Reviews for This is Not Convenient
Sam Dexi chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I absolutely loved this story. :)
silverbolts chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
asdfghjklasdf

You're amazing.
callherbabylon chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I was drinking tes when I got to this line;

"Oh, look," he says, tilting his head as Castiel mouths under his ear. "It worked."

And suddenly I wasn't drinking tea. Beause I cackled so hard it went up my nose :D
StArCAtcheR17 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I really liked it! Are you going to write a sequel?
dimensionallyT chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Totally awesome, very clever, beautifully written and, well...*squee*
FezQueen chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Unspeakable awesomeness.

Just thought I'd recognize as what it is. :D

I love the Destiel pairing. It's so much better than wincest and has more chance of working/being accepted.
thesagerk chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
haha damn - loved this one too!
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
ahaha I can't believe I've never read this before! I love it! ;) Haha Dean's comment about stalking. Anywho, love it, and I wish there was a sequel! I love stories with bonds ;)
RustyPaperclip chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This fic is awesome. This is actually the first Dean/Cas fic I've ever read and I loved it. I mean, the first line is already made of awesome : 'Castiel explodes into existence alongside the table where Dean sits, eating lunch.' That's a perfect beginning to any fic. Everything else is just as great. It's cute and serious at the same time. Very well done, cloudyjenn. Thank you for sharing this with the rest of us.
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
good job
Splishboom chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I thought at first this was going to be a kinda wacky, let's-get-dean-and-cas-into-awkward-situations kind of fic; but this almost made me cry. Loved it.
Ms-Marly chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This is an amazing piece of work. I love your depiction of the bonding. From Cas running from another stalker angel to the way he and Dean feel each others emotions.

Thank you so much for sharing this!
Emono chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This is an amazing story! This reminds me so much of my own writing style, it was like reading my own fiction. I love the concept, the style, the exchange, the perfection of Castiel's character on your part. Total props on that. I really loved it, and I didn't want it to end! I will be reading this over and over, I'm sure.

Love and Rockets,

Emono
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I actually liked that. It was really good.
RogueWhisper chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Best Destial I've read to date. Ah-Mazing cloudyjenn. I love the impromptu kiss, and Zuriel. I wonder if he's related to Uriel or is Uriel? In which case I'm spelling his name wrong. Dean is perfect. His attitudes, mannerisms, everything. Sam and Castiel too. This story is great.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »