Reviews for This is Not Convenient
Angels trap chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This is a great story! Your descriptions are amazing, I love your Writing style. The whole idea of the bond is genius and you kept them completly in character. Love it could be my fav cas dean story yet. Thank you so much! 3
Briankrause chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Lol. Awesome One Shot. LOVED IT. GREAT. HAHAHA.
InuChan7979 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
i loved your story it was the first Cas/Dean story i read that was plausible. plus you wrote it just right, so that it sounded like they talk. you ROCK!
Coragyps chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This is so cute! I don't know if Dean would really jump into something like this without thinking it through, but I definitely believe that he secretly craves the safety and acceptance that he gets here from Cas. They are so adorable, great job.
akuma-river chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Cas and Dean were so damn cute in this. I nearly beat Dean's ass when he thought cheating on Cas.

Loved it.
J3nn1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Profound bond! :)

Love it like all your work!
CantTakeMyEyesOffYou chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
OMG I LOVE IT. I read the whole thing squeeing away and thinking how bloody wonderful it was and then I realised that it's YOU, the person who wrote my FAVE Supernatural fic EVER and now I'm not surprised. This is gorgeous and so out of the ordinary!
Kisuke17Night chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
wow that has to be one of the best destil fics ive read it was great
l2adiol2obot chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Wow, this is so good and I wished it had been longer! Love this whole idea and everything. Great writing too. :)
LoveOfLiterature chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Yay this story made me smile. Dean is such a silly goose and Cas is such a doll.

As always, I love your writing, style, character adaptations, everything.

I also really like the description of Zurial.
muses-pet22 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Holy hot damn, I just died.

This piece was so much more than just a slash fic filled with sexual tension and desire. It was pure power.

I'm amazed and very pleased with the way that you managed to portray Dean and Castiel. They were both so true to character, and so perfectly written!

The first paragraph caught me right away and made me want to read this. Usually, I look for stories that have interesting summaries, but if I read the first couple of sentences or the first two paragraphs, and I don't "see" the story, i.e., actually imagine the words as a real scene in my head, then I don't finish it.

That certainly wasn't the case with this! It pulled me in immediately, and I was hooked as I kept going.

I'm happily stunned at how beautifully you wrote the mating ritual. Physical sex is great, but the way in which you penned the emotional and soul bonding nearly made me cry. It was so lovely!

The end was perfect, as well-so in character for Dean, and what's better than having human sex with the benefit of being connected in the soul?

Wonderful, wonderful work, cloudyjenn. I've added you to my list of favorite authors, and this work is in my favorites as well.

Have a lovely day! I'm looking forward to reading more of your fics in the future!

~muses_pet22
Lambkinz chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Oh my god that ruuuuuuled.

For a story that didn't actually have technical sex, that was amazingly sexy. It was beyond weird. Awesomely weird. Soul sex sounds creepy and hilarious and fan-freaking-tastic all at once. Very unique, this was pretty great. By the end I was in total eight-year-old mode, wanting to taunt "HA HA, YOU LOOOOVE HIM."
Melalucci chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I want to read the human intimacy scene, too. :-P
Anne1013 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I love your Dean/Cas stories. Their relationship it about more than just sex. There is this whole big emotional side to it. It is very sweet. Who doesn't want a love like this?

I also enjoyed Dean struggling with these new events with his usual charm and humor! You do a great job with these characters.

Great job and thanks for sharing.

Anne
rain angst chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I love this story. It is quite endearing and Dean, being the first person Castiel went to made me go awwwe. You did a wonderful job showing Dean coming to terms with the relationship and I love how the two danced around each other before finally admitting it is what they both want. A pleasure to read this.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »