Reviews for This is Not Convenient
awesome
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
loooved it! c:
Salamander chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
This isnt a review but I just wanna say that when I read the words "my husband" I couldn't control the overwhelming amount of "EEEEEE" emotions inside me, so I ended up instinctively hitting the nearest object as a release. It was the edge of a cabinet. I cannot feel the tips of 2/5 fingers on my left hand, and a fire-like tingly sensation is all over my ring finger, which I assume is not good.

I make bad decisions.
Kansas Oehlsen chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! The way that Dean's emotions are expressed thoroughly and how it brings to light that Destiel cannot be a normal relationship is what makes this story come to life and I can picture everything i my head and I just love this story. Good job!
Piquelabaleine chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
The premise is a little forced, but I liked the meat of the story. I often think about how the Castiel we see in the vessel of Jimmy Novak is only a tiny, contained piece of the true being. His own form is colossal, and it follows that the scope of his being is as well. It's unusual to see a story that addresses the concept.

Another reviewer mentioned the lack of informed consent, and I also felt that was problematic at first. But the more I think about it, the more it makes sense in the context of their relationship. Dean holds nothing back from Cas except perhaps words, but Castiel will keep things from Dean in the interest of protecting him and occasionally to manipulate him. So I can see Cas honestly not knowing what to expect from this kind of a bond, but also can see him withholding information with the idea that he can keep something from happening. (Sure, you can still sleep with women! ... well, probably not. But maybe. No, probably not.) And I can absolutely see Dean, the eternal sacrificer, agreeing to something he doesn't understand in order to keep Cas by his side. He likes to shoot before asking questions, after all.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Great story, but boi, how you about to write all that and not write the sex scene?
Savan B chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
You should make one with SamGabe. And honestly I'm pretty sure this is the best Supernatural fanfiction I've ever read.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I've been wanting to read this story for the longest time. I've read most if not all your destiel stories but this is one due to timing and busy scheduling that i haven't. However since time is clear why not now? The only problem I had with the story is how much you SERIOUSLY teased. I was waiting for the big, steamy, smutty sex scene when Dean finally figured out that he cared about Castiel more than a friend but instead you left up to interpretation. Other than that, I seriously liked what i read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
That was an awesome idea and written perfectly great job
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
There are, of course, massive canon violations here. But since an informal rule of fanfic writing tends to be "play fast and loose with canon" I can ignore that. If I do ignore that, the writing is good except for one weakness.

Isn't it rather creepy that Dean's consent doesn't factor into anything? Castiel promised him he could still have other girls, yet this was ignored. It's one thing to say that Castiel is forgivable for not realizing the impact of the bond (although that is itself questionable) but given Dean never asked for that kind of bond in him isn't he effectively being brainwashed?
SunlightAndOceans chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I loved this one, really good writing. Jeez I love Cas. And of course Dean would freak out. Great job.
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
I love this story! Superfunny and supercute 3
Amazing written, well done!
:) :) :)