Reviews for This is Not Convenient
Parnita chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Oh boy this is so awesome... Man its perfect!
Love it!
fannie.gervais.7 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
I love it when an author finally present angels intimacy differently than human intimacy. There is a lot of M rated Destiel stuff out there but their problems is not considering the fact that angels and human are very different species. Although the mating premise was strange (but ok/somewhat possible), and your ending abrupt, you really did a great job with your concept of angelic mating.
I loved it.
Wolf chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I love the way this developed you did awesomely
Artemis Foo chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I love the Dean or Castiel who you created in this story. Cas is kind of sexy, Dean is cute, and Sam is steady as usual. Perfect family.
BestFriendSagwa chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
It's 3am where I currently am. Somehow stumbled on this fic and wanted to say I LOVED IT SO MUCH! Saved to read again for when I get a destiel non-smut itch. Fantastic writing I could feel and see everything so clearly! Thanks for the storytime!
Tiddo-mus chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
so cute
Tiddo-mus chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
so cute
strawberriesandcigarettes chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Too cute! Good story!
WindRush chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Wow. This was actually very hot lol.
DeannaWinchester1979 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
This was quite amazing and well-written, and probably one of the best one shots I had the joy of stumbling across. Thank you for doing what you do, and I hope you continue it! -
Richiru-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
is there a next part for this? hahahaha
caspianlevels chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
the destiel pair does not appeal to me normally
but i wanted a slash of any kind within the supernatural universe & decided to trust the favorites - the filters did not let me down, my goodness.
the characters are extremely spot on & the angel science, absolutely breathtaking.
i was fan girling all over the place at night reading this, thank you thank you thank you thank you!
Ruby chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Very impressed with thewuality of tour stories, they're funny, cute, and suprisingly realistic (you know, for supernatural ), i mean, the angels being dicks lile that is comepletely normal. Love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
What? No sexy times? Still it was a great story. I loved it! You got the characters just right. Well done! Thanks so much for sharing.
Zeedali18 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
So, I REALLY didn't want to read a Destiel story, but gave in for 1 story. HOLY SHIT! This was amazing! This was written so well that I could see and hear Dean and Cas actually saying this in the show. I just can't even explain how good this story is.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »