Reviews for This is Not Convenient
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Okay, well, uh... I am literally breathless and a little *a lot* horny. Soul sex... hot... without being graphic... job well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
very nice story. I really enjoyed it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This is the best fanfiction I've read in a long time - absolutely perfect! So true to the character's as well!
Invisible chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
THIS IS AMAZING. YOU CAPTURED THEM PERFECTLY
TGyamiBakura chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I like this.
indachelepska chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. Girl, boy, whoever you are, thank you for this. It's not only incredibly in character throughout the entire (and praise to the heavens, lengthy) piece, but it's also charming and manages to keep it loving and spicy without being either corny or downright smut. Just wonderful. Thank you.
Me chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I loved this more than I think I've ever loved any fanfic ever. I'm going to re-read it and save it forever. Doctor Who references ftw. This made me cry so much and laugh and I can't even comprehend jhdf;ncud;eed;dfcr'
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Perfect
TG chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
THIS WAS REALLY REALLY GOOD. You kept the characters in character and the whole emotional-bond concept is super cool and kinda deep. I loved it.
Kinikia chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Oh! That was just lovely.

That part about how Dean has been longing for warmth and safety since his mother died, and yearning for someone who'll mean the world to him and vice versa is a beautiful and touching insight. Especially because he can have with Cas that which he thought he'd always have to do without.

And, of course, I'm always so happy to see Cas get what we know he wants just sooo much. Wonderful, thank you!
Lovely A chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
i really enjoyed that story. love the way you worked it all out, thanks you.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I don't really know about them but I think I love you. You can really write. I like the "constipated politicians", that was a good visual. Thanks for the story.
lucipherer chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
oh my god...

this...
this was really beautiful and smooth and adorable and whumpy and UGH

this is beautiful.
BEAUTIFUL, okay
yet again chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Reilly Black chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
That was so adorable. Wow. So cute. So sweet. I wish I could be more articulate, just very well written. Bravo on your brain.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »