Reviews for War of the Biju: Fourth Shinobi World War
Roxie.88 chapter 35 . 2h
finally mother and son reunite! great chapter but what happening to itachi?
Hiekkalinna chapter 7 . 6/18
Nice job with ruining your own story with garystu oc that is completely poinyless and not needed or wanted at all.
Rairi chapter 35 . 6/17
Aren't you wanking Hinata and Sakura here? How is Hinata, the host of Matatabi, the third most powerful being on the battlefield? And Sakura is the fourth strongest, seriously?

I like this story, I really do, but I think you're just letting Hinata and Sakura be at the top because they're Naruto and Sasuke's girls, that's it.

Killer Bee is the 8-Tails host yet he is weaker than a girl who is the host of 2-Tails and a discount Tsunade, the 4th Raikage could battle the 8-Tails in canon yet look how weak he is here. Garaa could battle MS Sasuke in canon yet he is weaker than Neji.

Not to mention, that pathetic OC Tenko is so strong all of a sudden, he's a leech that basically copies all of what Naruto does.
Francisca Aniba chapter 35 . 6/17
SakuraHinata
TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH, BEST CHAPTER EVER, KEEP IT COMING EARLY
Eaglestorm27 chapter 35 . 6/16
Holy shit , this chapter was splendid , every fight , every riddles was well-writted but more importantly we could feel emotions on this ! Shikaku was right if they were able to send Tsunake sooner to Onoki , he will be able to survive . I just hope that the three other Kage will receive power up against Madara . Does the Dragon will be close to bijuu level it make me wonder and worried about because it was said that only High Kage level could be close to a bijuu .
What it's gonna to Happen if we see a Bijuu use his full powered bijuu dama with almost all his chakra ?What's gonna to happen ? Same thing for Kage ?
I'm pretty sure that even without Chakra , shinobi are superhumans in physical strength and i'm wonder if you are going to make an Entire arc for Kaguya and the otsutsuki Clan ? Does we will see other continent with Western Culture (european ) if you are going to make a sequel who will explain the birth of an World Government . What do you think about the level of technology of Narutoverse ? Will they use a regular human armies to boost the number of their military force and about the samurai , we will see one of them being on equal footing to Kage level Shinobi ?
Please Good luck for your fan fic and your future chapters !
Leaf Ranger chapter 35 . 6/16
Well, quite an interesting fight here. Glad to see Kushina finally reached them. And can't wait to see how the fights will go.

Keep up the awesome work! *nods*
boredguy21 chapter 35 . 6/16
Liked the chapter UNTIL I saw the rankings. On what universe are Hinata and Sakura stronger than B, a perfect jinchuriki of the 2nd-strongest Bijuu? They shouldn't even be higher than Gaara, who not only has village-level feats even in canon, but he can also access V1 cloak. His current ranking is a joke. Gaara also at least should have access to true Magnet Release like he currently does, if everyone else got buffed. You did B and especially Gaara dirty.
Ander Arias chapter 35 . 6/16
Good chapter overall. Really great battles. Though I liked the battle of the Bijus better than the kages versus Madara. Mostly because I feel that Madara is barely attacking, and is mostly taking hits to show how poerful Tsunade is.

On the other hand, I really liked the battle of the bijus even more than in canon, mostly because the additions of Hinata, Sakura and Sasuke bring a new dimension to the fight, both when fighting the jinchuriki and then when fighting the beasts themselves.

And while I'm glad that the jinchurikis are alive, I can't help but wonder what reason did Tobi have to bring them back to life instead of using them as zombies as it happened in canon. Also, what's with the dragon that Tobi summons?

Good to see that, after so much time, Kushina finally reunited with Naruto. I'd wish there was a moment of calmness so the two of them could have a proper reencounter, but given the stage we're in, no such moment will happen until the war ends.

And I'm guessing the cloaked figure is Orochimaru.

Good job overall. I can't wait to see how the story follows.
nickclause chapter 35 . 6/15
Nice chapter
supboyyyyy93 chapter 35 . 6/15
MAN! I really enjoyed this chapter, from madara battling the kages to naruto and his group battling the tailed beasts. both hinata and sakura really impressed me here, they were freaking awesome putting in work like how they were suppose to be in the anime/manga but hinata losing her top was the highlight for me naruto's reaction was priceless and kurama telling him to keep it in his pants was hilarious. i also like that you put the ranking in strength that the main character are at it shows where each are at compared to each other. poor kakashi he's getting weaker by each chapter and he's supposed to be a " protege" but i agree tenten can be stronger than kiba maybe even shikimaru with those six paths weapons she got. i can't wait for next chapter, im dying to see kushina in action as well as see what tsunade has hidden up her sleeve. please update soon!
YamiChaos27 chapter 35 . 6/15
So we're trading a nihilistic extremist for a power-hungry lunatic. I wouldn't be surprised if he still gets stabbed in the back though.

I'm surprised Gyuki wasn't in the Biju meeting. So that he could share his chakra with Naruto as well and complete the set.
OceanLord2017 chapter 35 . 6/15
That was awesome...you've put so many things in here that I greatly appreciate. Most of them do count as little touches...like Madara actually respecting Tsunade and the other Kage, if only as people who'll give a good fight. I did really like your additions to that fight.

As for the Biju battle...that was mindblowing. I loved the tag-teaming going on...especially with our Battle Couple...one of the few ships I've actively supported. Just awesome to see their combined power...especially that combo Rasenshuriken. Plus, we got more Jinchūriki...always a plus. Also did enjoy Kushina coming back, and I'm eager to see where this goes.

As for Kabuto, let's hope Itachi can get out of this...I'm betting Orochimaru is the cloaked figure.

Til Next Time...Have Fun!
NaruHina FTW chapter 35 . 6/15
Why the hell is Lee so far up the list, stronger than Kage, Gai and Kakashi? Other than that, nice story so far! Keep it up!
kb chapter 1 . 6/4