Reviews for War of the Biju: Fourth Shinobi World War
hinatanamikazesama chapter 36 . 9/19
Cool i hope this fict update soon
Tsunade was long gone by the time minato became hokage
Naruto doesn't have the intelligence to comprehend the thunder God technique let alone use it and kakashi trained naruto about the same as sakura the only one he favored was sasuke
Hey, will Sakura be able to use sage mode too?
MagykjayEmmax chapter 36 . 8/31
OMG I totally love what you’ve done with the cast of the Fourth Great Shinobi War! You kept all of the insanely cool battles and gave them massive upgrades while mostly keeping to the canon storyline! Clan Leaders squad? Ingenious! Hinata’s Keihatsu Byakugan? Makes great use of the “Hyūga and Uchiha are distantly related” plot point! Hanzo’s Hachiman— totally explains how he was able to counter all three of the Sannin in their prime. The Gokage were all represented faithfully and showcased their abilities properly, especially Tsunade, Mei, and Gaara! I’m totally in love with how you made the Konoha 12 kage-level shinobi and kunoichi in such realistic ways.

There are questions I do have, though. I remember you introducing Sen from Danzō’s ROOT squad— how did she come to be? I know that Konan’s Shikigami no Mai technique isn’t stated to be a kekkei genkai, but did Danzō somehow become able to train Sen in those techniques? Also, what exactly happened to Konan? I remember you kept her alive and said that you had plans for her later on. Also, will other members of the Konoha 12 besides Hinata get some Bijū chakra sometimes soon or?

That aside, keep up the great work! I’m looking forward to the next chapter and seeing how the surviving Gokage and Konoha 12 deal with Tobi and Madara, along with the outcome of the Itachi vs. Sage Kabuto fight!
Darth Tenibris chapter 34 . 8/29
I've read this over and over again and I will never not cringe at how stupid it was to have three rocks fall from the sky... Like what point did that serve at all? it was a forces show of "power" and it was really annoying to read... Like it was just so forced man.
This was a epic chapter. The fights were amazing. Small suggestion: could Hinata form blades out of the mouths of her lion fist and ignite them with Matatabi's chakra to make them stronger? There's a picture on Google if you look up Hinata gentle step lion fist blades to see what I mean.
Killer B is going to be angry that his "brother" is dead...
Will Kurotsuchi be able to use the Dust release so it doesn't die with Onoki?
YamiChaos27 chapter 36 . 8/8
Personally not sure how I feel about this new Tobi and his backstory. On one hand its kinda refreshing to have a MAIN villain thats a true monster rather than a misguided extremist. On the other hand, this is all kind of jarring. It's also weird to think that Tobi is an Uchiha but at the moment he's using neither of his real Sharingan eyes.
W8W chapter 36 . 8/8
Tobi is real despicable. Itachi shows lots of skills in battle, I wonder if ANBU that come have any named character. In my opinion Madara won this battle, he didn't lose anything, copy lots of techniques and kill two Kages. I don't like Tsunade Chain golem, maybe if it have form other than human I would like it more. About destroying clothes, because you wasn't describing it in details you could put it here. It make sense for character to end up naked after being hit with such strong attack.
Most interesting part of chapter for me is AN. I thought that story will end with this war but I was wrong. I am interested what Uzumaki techniques we will see in the future. You mention Naruto kids if you will go with canon ones I hope that Himawari will have more screen time and Boruto different personality. He is annoying copy of young Naruto but without any tragicback story that make him likable despite his flaws so he look like spoiled brat.
Leaf Ranger chapter 36 . 8/7
You should tell 'saltyfag' that his review was humorous, how he got Sakura and Hinata completely mixed up. *rolls eyes* I don't care which characters people like, but if you're going to hate on them, at least get facts straight. Comparing Sakura who falls apart each time Sasuke even looks at her and twice shows she's ready to betray Konoha for him to Hinata who willingly throws herself against an opponent that Sakura just cowered from kind of disproves his entire point.

Anyways, with regards to your chapter. Very excellent fights. Tsunade was pretty damn epic, though was the whole 'clothes destroying' bit really necessary? seemed kind of weird, to be honest. But yeah, that was epic seeing how strong she was. Too bad A died and Madara got away. And oh great, now Tobi is bringing about the end. hopefully he and madara will get shut down before we get into the really overpowered and convoluted crap Kishimoto started throwing into the end of the series there. Guess we'll see, won't we?

keep up the good work!
supboyyyyy93 chapter 36 . 8/7
YYYOOOOO! SO OBITO IS DEAD, KILLED IT BY THIS TOBI! AND ALSO TSUNADE LEARNED SAGE MODE AND HAS UNLOCKED HOW TO TAP INTO HER UZUMAKI GENES! IM REALLY EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
NHHY99 chapter 36 . 8/7
Just give hinata and tsunade new clothes already.
You have some weird hobby there..
Kurama himself mention that he truly is on par with juubi. I assume because kurama knowledge than it mean in juubi full power.
I wonder...
youareasaltyfag chapter 36 . 8/7
Lolno. Sakura is MILES ahead of useless Hinatots whose only talent is moaning "Naruto-kuuunnnn~~~~" while being completely ignored.