Reviews for War of the Biju: Fourth Shinobi World War
YamiChaos27 chapter 36 . 8/8
Personally not sure how I feel about this new Tobi and his backstory. On one hand its kinda refreshing to have a MAIN villain thats a true monster rather than a misguided extremist. On the other hand, this is all kind of jarring. It's also weird to think that Tobi is an Uchiha but at the moment he's using neither of his real Sharingan eyes.
W8W chapter 36 . 8/8
Tobi is real despicable. Itachi shows lots of skills in battle, I wonder if ANBU that come have any named character. In my opinion Madara won this battle, he didn't lose anything, copy lots of techniques and kill two Kages. I don't like Tsunade Chain golem, maybe if it have form other than human I would like it more. About destroying clothes, because you wasn't describing it in details you could put it here. It make sense for character to end up naked after being hit with such strong attack.
Most interesting part of chapter for me is AN. I thought that story will end with this war but I was wrong. I am interested what Uzumaki techniques we will see in the future. You mention Naruto kids if you will go with canon ones I hope that Himawari will have more screen time and Boruto different personality. He is annoying copy of young Naruto but without any tragicback story that make him likable despite his flaws so he look like spoiled brat.
Leaf Ranger chapter 36 . 8/7
You should tell 'saltyfag' that his review was humorous, how he got Sakura and Hinata completely mixed up. *rolls eyes* I don't care which characters people like, but if you're going to hate on them, at least get facts straight. Comparing Sakura who falls apart each time Sasuke even looks at her and twice shows she's ready to betray Konoha for him to Hinata who willingly throws herself against an opponent that Sakura just cowered from kind of disproves his entire point.

Anyways, with regards to your chapter. Very excellent fights. Tsunade was pretty damn epic, though was the whole 'clothes destroying' bit really necessary? seemed kind of weird, to be honest. But yeah, that was epic seeing how strong she was. Too bad A died and Madara got away. And oh great, now Tobi is bringing about the end. hopefully he and madara will get shut down before we get into the really overpowered and convoluted crap Kishimoto started throwing into the end of the series there. Guess we'll see, won't we?

keep up the good work!
supboyyyyy93 chapter 36 . 8/7
YYYOOOOO! SO OBITO IS DEAD, KILLED IT BY THIS TOBI! AND ALSO TSUNADE LEARNED SAGE MODE AND HAS UNLOCKED HOW TO TAP INTO HER UZUMAKI GENES! IM REALLY EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
NHHY99 chapter 36 . 8/7
Just give hinata and tsunade new clothes already.
You have some weird hobby there..
Kurama himself mention that he truly is on par with juubi. I assume because kurama knowledge than it mean in juubi full power.
I wonder...
youareasaltyfag chapter 36 . 8/7
Lolno. Sakura is MILES ahead of useless Hinatots whose only talent is moaning "Naruto-kuuunnnn~~~~" while being completely ignored.
DforDanny chapter 36 . 8/7
Best chapter ever.
If you have a plan to bring hagoromo like canon, please have him gave hinata hamura's chakra to unlock hinata tenseigan.
So she have a power match with the rankings

Overall, its great
Great chapter, action packed all around. This seem just like the final moments of the tournament of power from DBS in the sense that the protagonists are becoming stronger by fighting strong enemies and breaking through their limits and gaining new power.
OceanLord2017 chapter 36 . 8/7
I Love It...you managed to make the Madara vs. Kage even better than canon...so awesome to see what those four could really do. I loved how you boosted Tsunade...it really does make sense for her to have access to Sage Mode and Uzumaki techniques. Gaara and Mei were also fantastic. It was hilarious how Mei reacted to Tsunade's bare breasts. R.I.P. A. Can't think of a better end for the Raikage.

Also really enjoyed how you've dealt with Tobi and Kabuto...nice moves on Itachi's part. Absolutely can't wait to see how those fights end.

Til Next Time...Have Fun!
Ander Arias chapter 36 . 8/7
Nice to see that you're updating more often. Hope that your inspiration keeps going strong in the foreseeable future.

I can tell that you have fun with big, large scale epic battles like the ones here. And poor A. Yeah, I agree with you about A being theKage that contributed the least. Pity the only way to make a difference was to sacrifice himself.

BTW, after that fire attack, Tsunade spend the rest of the battle fighting naked?

The new ranking is actually better. With the display she made here, Tsunade more than earned the third spot on the list.

When you said that the cloaked figure is somebody "new", you mean as in a character that hasn't appeared in this story yet, or an original character? Because if it's the latter then there's no point in trying to guess their identity.

Anyway, nice chapter. Can't wait to read the next one, especially now that the Ten Tails is going to appear.
nickclause chapter 36 . 8/7
Nice chapter
QueenDeadPool chapter 36 . 8/7
Great update, I like Tobi's back story and over all exciting ch. Thank you for your hard work.
guest chapter 36 . 8/7
best chapter ever!
Pls try to post early
Eaglestorm27 chapter 36 . 8/7
Yahou ! it's time for Rock'n Roll . This chapter was magnificient with presentation of power up , jutsu and skills who are still rampaging up. I just hope that not anyone of them will stagnate on your next sequel (if you do a sequel of course ) I just hope that Naruto will learn more of his clan technique but i also hope that he will still train his body , chakra capacity and skill in this war . Quick Question : Will Naruto will learn the five elements and manage to combine them ? Will he learn or create some new kind of power up jutsu who will increase his power level ? Will we see the Samurai trying to adapt of the constant increase of power of the shinobi ? Will the naruto continent will have a revolution since the Daimyo are useless ? Will we see other continent on your possible sequel with this time european culture, indian culture and other culture like our world ?
NHHY99 chapter 35 . 7/27
where's konan ?
actually, i hope
hinata eyes evolved to tenseigan..
hmmm..
hoderi.? i think about bishamonten for my own idea though.
it fit a lil' bit better
hope minato and itachi brought back to real life.
naruto and hinata combine is great !