Reviews for Brothers In Arms
spaceconveyor chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
Wow, I...don't know quite what to say. I adored this fic at the beginning, but hated the end. It was really well written, and I always felt like I was in the story, but Alistair and Morrigan together, and the Warden and Alistair bring estranged, really took me out of even reading the last chapter.

I don't want to disparage your writing, because this story was really well written, it's more an opinion disagreement.
3 chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
I read this ages ago on another site - a blog perhaps? - your sock puppet account. Morrigan's vulnerability and Alistair's sudden resolve to now protect and cherish and lead (rather than being the one protected and led) moved me almost to tears. ...among other fluids.

...I can't believe I just said that, but I totally did.

Anyway, that was totally inappropriate, but what I was trying to say is that I love this story. I love it, I love your portrayal of Alistair, and I ADORE your portrayal of Morrigan. You're amazing. ]
Piceron chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
Anders, Nathaniel, and Oghren are about to have a surprise. Poor Velanna. No elf for her, just humans and dwarves. She's not going to be happy about that.

Can't wait to find out what Alistair is up to and whether he can find Morrigan.
Wolfox6 chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
Oooo...I can sense Velanna's reluctance, at war with her need to be a Warden, and her underlying distaste and distrust of shemlen.

Looking forward to what happens! :)
HopeLearningSerenity chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
Awwwww I miss Alistair! :P
Piceron chapter 12 . 11/10/2010
I wish I could do what you do with so few words. You show us the Warden's regret, the way she reins in her feelings so as not to hurt others, and then her great heart in sending Alistair after Morrigan in such vivid language that you can't help but see it happening. I'm greatly looking forward to the Awakenings events in this universe.
Wolfox6 chapter 12 . 11/10/2010
Oooo...what a sly chapter! Hinting, barely, at a possible confrontation, and leaving me wanting an immediate update!

Well done! :D
HopeLearningSerenity chapter 12 . 11/9/2010
Awwww, poor Warden... *sad face*
Piceron chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
And you gave us Alistair and Morrigan for the ending, perfect. The smut was a bonus, but the true gift was the last chapter. Thanks for writing such an interesting tale.
Piceron chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Wow, the Warden's revenge on Loghain, just wow. But I must admit, my favorite part was Morrigan and Alistair this chapter as she attempts to comfort him. Yes, I have become a true Moristair fan...and it is all your fault. I guess I should say thank you.
Piceron chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
The men's loss of self as they both struggled to possess her and the Warden finally figuring out how to control the enhanced blood was very powerfully portrayed here. Hurrying on to the next chapter...
Wolfox6 chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
"Their kiss is long and lingering, bittersweet with potential and knowledge." *turns into a puddle of goo*

Absolutely and outrageously unforgettable twist on how the taint affects the Wardens.

Morrigan and Alistair are the best couple EVER!
Piceron chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
Riordan for the win. Big AWWWW moment at the end.
Piceron chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
Zev and Alistair playing at the beginning was wonderful. I really liked the emotion you showed between the four of them. Alistair's realization at the end made me feel so sorry for him.
Piceron chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
The farther I get into the story the more fascinating I find this whole supposition of the song and the Wardens continual battle against it. Alistair's reaction to the Broodmother at the end was particularly well done.