Reviews for Befriending Gohan Son
kevin k chapter 8 . 7/31
so no more? is this it?
kevin k chapter 7 . 7/31
I don't get it! Why did gohan kiss her on the cheek? they're not even together or anything. was gohan doing that on impulse? pls answer at XD
kevin k chapter 3 . 7/31
I LOVE THIS SERIES SO FAR! I don't know if you finished it or not but if it isn't and whenever you update it, could you email me at so i can read? thanks
Gohan1011 chapter 8 . 7/20
Next chapter coming anytime soon?
didn't krillen have his potential unlocked by guru? then how is this new guy as strong as him
gabelou1991 chapter 8 . 4/17
J'aime.
RapingBagels chapter 8 . 3/24
update soon
Lemonade.Mika chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Please update soon. I love your story...
ArmCannos44 chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
lol
Johan chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
I love this story you have to update again and gohan and marai can tell eresa and videl everything in the next chapter that would be awesome
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
PLEASE AND THANKYOU VIDEL.
THEY OWE YOU NOTHING
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
I can tell videl would be a bully if she wasn't famous for Hercule. She needs to mind her own business on problems that don't include herself ( this goes for the next chapter too )
wheathermangohanssj4 chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
...Future trunks shows up...not sure but that might be lame...not lame enough to force me to stop reading just yet. but good story so far, decent wring, proper grammar and all that so...hopefully this won't be an issue.
UltimateGoham chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Awesome chapter :D
Hektols chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
It's great to see this story updated.

Will the students recognize the Z fighters as the ones who were in the Cell Games?