Reviews for Befriending Gohan Son
keep going with with your story :)
ScandinavianTrash chapter 8 . 7/29
Update needed
SteveEst98 chapter 8 . 7/25
More than two years, damn. I remember reading through this about a year and a half ago and I hope you continue it. A bit hypocritical coming from me since I suck at finishing stories but I always preferred reading them.
colbyboy9 chapter 8 . 1/20
Please finish it
Dratias chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
Ooh I LOVED this fanfic! I can never find good stories with M. Trunks and Gohan in them anymore. Or if I do, they don't nearly show Mirai as much as you did. You did great staying on key with their personalities! I like how different this fic feels compared to many of the other high school fanfictions. I love how playful and nice Mirai and Gohan act towards each other. Those two are literally top two favorite characters. And you did incredible on them.

I hope Gohan will be able to control the SSJ3 form.. Maybe Goku could try to contact him at some point via King Kai and try to instruct him? I'm pretty sure Goku already had the SSJ3 form down before the Buu saga so he might be able to help.

And who's this strange ki Piccolo and Dende are feeling? Hmm? I'm so excited to see what/who it is!

And then Gohan and Videl.. I'm surprised she figured it out so quickly. I guess that understandable though, since she's been working with the 'Gold Fighter' for awhile now. I hope you don't rush their relationship though.. Too many stories do that. Where like right after she figures out its him, they just fall in love.. blah. I never understood that. And half the time, she's only known him for a few weeks before it happens. I mean, most relationships take months to form, not a measly month.

Anyhow..
Even though it's been more than a year since you've last updated, I really, really hope you decide to continue this someday! :D You've done amazing with the amount that you've written so far.

P.S. If you ever update this, could you possibly do a small input to see whether Mirai has his long hair or not? I know it said two months after the Cell Games, but I can't recall if you ever detailed what his hair looked like when he came back to their timeline.

You did fantastic on this, I hope you continue it someday :)

- Dratias
FMAlover32 chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
This is so cute! Update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Pretty good pretty good but I wish it was longer
Stickmanking000 chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
Gota love awesome gohan storys
aira240302 chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
por que no actualizas :(
me encanto! nunca lo imagene pero fue una pequeña parte que me conmovio demasiado
me sacaste una lagrima del ojo
que bonito en serio "Fue Goten" creo que nunca olvidare esa linea (creo que nunca signifia 2 semanas, soy mala recordando XD)
que te sirva mi comentario
bye
kevin k chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
so no more? is this it?
kevin k chapter 7 . 7/31/2015
I don't get it! Why did gohan kiss her on the cheek? they're not even together or anything. was gohan doing that on impulse? pls answer at XD
kevin k chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
I LOVE THIS SERIES SO FAR! I don't know if you finished it or not but if it isn't and whenever you update it, could you email me at so i can read? thanks
Gohan1011 chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
Next chapter coming anytime soon?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
didn't krillen have his potential unlocked by guru? then how is this new guy as strong as him
gabelou1991 chapter 8 . 4/17/2015