Reviews for Give Up Forever
Moonie316 chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
...I hate you so much right now... But on another note I love the story so far
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 15 . 12/14/2012
Okay Seth is my favorite wolf in the book, but man do I hate to see Paul die and him pick up the Pieces
Music and Feathers chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
I choked up last chapter and this chapter! Epically Sweet D
quietshadowwolf chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
aww that was a sad ending. i like both paul and seth lol i liked the story alot different type of ending then im use to but it was still awesome just to sad how he died. i know if i was in her position i dont think i would of been able to continue but then again with how you ended it with seth. maybe who knows lol. great job on this story as well. time to read another one lets see which one i choose lol
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 15 . 11/7/2011
awww poor Paul you had when in tears when he died and Kait was screaming it wasso sad but I'm happy sh has Seth now

great story
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb chapter 15 . 9/11/2011
I cried; well no, I teared up. Twice. Just a great story, I love how you started off the story with Paul and then everything that happened. I like how it is and happy ending, but it's also tragic. You should really keep writing stories, any kind.
the newest daughter chapter 13 . 5/16/2011
I am glad all of thier relationships are working out
air29 chapter 15 . 1/31/2011
i almost cried when i read chapter 14 but i gotta say i liked the ending of this story. :) Great Job!
CedesPonyo chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
I really love this story ! Please update soon . I literally cried my eyes out in this chapter and my mom was like 'NOBODY DIED!' Lol .
RANDOM COOKIE NINJA chapter 14 . 12/11/2010
that was so sad :'( im crying :'(
Juiceboxx108 chapter 15 . 11/4/2010
I absolutely love this story! :DD

I thought it was great but you killed my love D:

know what's pretty funny?

MY name is Kiley :DD

soo that made it the awesomest story out there! Can't wait to read the next one :)

your an ahmazing writer btw
johnny appleseed chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
YOU BITCH! You killed my sexy lil wolf boy! Nah, you aren't a bitch, that was just the first thought entering my brain. I did cry just a lil bit tho... grrr great story :)
Miss.Bonnie.Booth chapter 15 . 10/31/2010
heyy

thehapter befre this one made me cry...

congrats awesome story :D

well done xx
wolfsbane92 chapter 15 . 10/11/2010
Okay, I take it back, you're not evil. :) I'm happy Seth is going to take care of her. (TwT) Great story! It had a hold on me from the start that made me want to keep reading all the way through!
wolfsbane92 chapter 14 . 10/11/2010
Nooooo! Omg you're evil! EVIL! No Paul! Guh! You seriously made me cry and stamp me feet against the ground! Lol. Ahhh noooo! I can't believe it! T_T