Reviews for The Moods Series
themagicoakleaf chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Woooowww. That was amazing. There are so many ways that conversation could have come around and most of them are preferable over drugs, but that was SO brilliant. I must admit, I shed a tear or two... or three...
crestoflight3 chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
This story is so sad so far...but I suppose it'll be happy if you get a happy emotion. Hmmm. I'm not sure what other moods there are...Attentive, maybe to Martha...that's too much like Honesty, though...anyway, please upload soon!
TheFitzy chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I hope its a good surprise. Great story!
Glow of a Lightbulb chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Oh this is so sad :( Keep it up though I am loving them :)
Glow of a Lightbulb chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Oooh! This is so good, i absolutely loved it. You are a fantastic writer and a girl after my own heart with the way you write the Doctor and Rose. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
TheFitzy chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
You should do happy next! Btw great story!
bite-me-im-irish chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Loved this! It was so heart breaking! Poor Doctor, I tend to forget how much of a wreck he was after losing Rose. Can't wait to read the next chapter! How about Acceptance? Like, he can forgive himself for the war or something?
StarGazer451 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I feel so sorry for him:( He's gone through all this but he still keeps on fighting. Anyways, loved it and would also love to read forget/honesty. pls post them
Coolgo chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Good but Forget would be a good one to choose.
JessiicaFox chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
ooh, the next one (forget or honesty) could be the doctor telling martha about rose ahh!

but love the new story, i love the way you write :)