Reviews for babysitters100
rebecca-in-blue chapter 63 . 5/31
Oh, I love this hurt/comfort one-shot of Sam and Stacey during their college years. I love how they're both still recognizable as characters, yet older and wiser at the same time, especially on Sam's side. He doesn't even make any crass remarks about helping Stacey undress, which is a far cry from the teenaged boy who teased her at Shadow Lake. There's so much trust and vulnerability here, and I love your descriptions of the rain outside, which create such a gentle atmosphere for the whole scene.

My one critique is that Stacey didn't recognize the signs of a migraine herself and Sam had to tell her. With all the baby-sitting experience that she has by now, it seems like she should've recognized it right away. (I mean, between the deaf kid, autistic kid, kid with leukemia, child star, etc., I'm sure the club had a chronic migraine-sufferer at one point.)

P.S. I'm here reviewing you for the review-a-thon at the Caesar's Palace forum! Come drop by sometime, all fandoms welcome :)
Lady Kelvin chapter 65 . 5/5
I loved that island thing, it's very true
bamboo72498 chapter 65 . 5/1
Awww! That was SO sweet! I can totally imagine something like that happening. Great job!
Lady Kelvin chapter 64 . 4/29
Lmao, great fic. I liked the whole thing, the camping was an interesting thing to watch. I really liked all the food descriptions too(except the bacon because I'm a vegetarian). The bread & cheese(I forgot fondue can be chocolate or cheese) game was interesting.
Overall great fic, with great mentions of food on top of the whole thing being perfect. The whole zoo was entertaining campin together.

Even Charlie & Mary Anne's chemistry whci was was delicious as the food descriptions.

They clicked perfectly and are handling it cautiously after their break ups and the fact that they're family friends.
revbev353 chapter 64 . 4/27
I really liked this one! Surprisingly I had never really considered Charlie and Mary Anne. It worked out though :) Kristy was quite affectionate- which maybe she gained with age haha
Can't wait for your next one! :D
amber.mosher1 chapter 64 . 4/27
I really, really enjoyed this. You're a fantastic writer, and the dialogue was great. I laughed out loud a few times, especially when Charlie was teasing her about her pen callus. Everyone was really in character, which I always appreciate in fanfic, and it was very believable and sweet.
Kelly chapter 36 . 1/25
I know this is so old! I'm obsessed with this storyline! Can you please write a full Mallory/Ben story?
amber.mosher1 chapter 63 . 1/20
I really love these sweet little scenes you write between characters. I really enjoyed the last one with Charlie and Janine, and this one was really cute too.
Sam Thomas chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I give credit that was one practical joke!
Sam Thomas chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I'm not in to girls too much
Guest chapter 40 . 12/15/2015
I totally hope you write LOTS more!
I have'nt read ALL the BSC books and this is free & new!SOOOO cool!You write
good short stories!
Val chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
Just finished the Richard-Elizabeth story. You are an amazing writer! So talented in how true it was to the story while also creating a beautiful yet believable friendship.
eliteindie chapter 58 . 9/27/2015
Read almost all 58. Hope you're still writing, you are great at it.
Malin chapter 57 . 4/19/2015
I really enjoyed this little chapter, as well as many of your others. I'm guilty of not reviewing often enough, but I always enjoy your stories when I come across them. I admire your dedication to finishing your table and I look forward to your next updates. Please keep them coming :)
amber.mosher1 chapter 56 . 4/17/2015