Reviews for babysitters100
Astrakelly chapter 51 . 3/30
I hope we get to see how they met, they seem like a really loving and wonderful couple
mistrali chapter 51 . 3/30
Oh, excellent!
amber.mosher1 chapter 50 . 3/27
I loved the pairing of Claudia and Alan in the books and am always disappointed so many fics put him with Kristy instead, so I was thrilled to see this. Excellent writing, they are so great together.
revbev353 chapter 50 . 2/28
Yay! Halfway! :D
sarish chapter 49 . 2/25
Oh this made me cry from too much happiness. It was such a beautiful chapter...heartbreaking at first but with the best ending ever!
anon chapter 49 . 2/18
I loved this! I think I'd read an entire fic based of this premise, Mary Anne/Charlie just works so well now that I think about it.
aussiebabe290 chapter 49 . 2/4
this is my favourite chapter so far!
nothingtolose18 chapter 48 . 1/27
I love Kristy and Alan together! This is wonderfully in character, complete with Kristy's need to be the one to win and Alan's penchant for bugging the crap out of her lol. I would love to read what happens at that dance, too ;) if you're so inclined to write about it lol.
nothingtolose18 chapter 47 . 1/27
I love this! Charlotte and Nicky is not a pairing I'd ever considered, but I love the idea of them being best friends/flirty with each other. I also have a thing for play-fighting, so I absolutely loved this!
mistrali chapter 46 . 1/17
Damn, how did you manage to evoke Stacey's feelings so spectacularly in the first part of this? I still don't ship Sam/Stacey, but I love his mischief in this fic. :)
nothingtolose18 chapter 45 . 1/11
This was definitely very interesting! I don't watch Supernatural, but your wonderful writing had me completely enthralled, anyway. Loved that it showed how close the Pikes all are, and I think that they were perfectly in character despite the alternate setting.
nothingtolose18 chapter 43 . 10/20/2013
This was absolutely adorable! I loved it. Definitely in-character for the sitters, and Jamie was adorable :)
revbev chapter 42 . 7/10/2013
I'm not really into the whole les thing but it was well written :)
astrakelly chapter 41 . 6/23/2013