Reviews for babysitters100
Kelly chapter 36 . 1/25
I know this is so old! I'm obsessed with this storyline! Can you please write a full Mallory/Ben story?
amber.mosher1 chapter 63 . 1/20
I really love these sweet little scenes you write between characters. I really enjoyed the last one with Charlie and Janine, and this one was really cute too.
Sam Thomas chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I give credit that was one practical joke!
Sam Thomas chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I'm not in to girls too much
Guest chapter 40 . 12/15/2015
I totally hope you write LOTS more!
I have'nt read ALL the BSC books and this is free & new!SOOOO cool!You write
good short stories!
Val chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
Just finished the Richard-Elizabeth story. You are an amazing writer! So talented in how true it was to the story while also creating a beautiful yet believable friendship.
eliteindie chapter 58 . 9/27/2015
Read almost all 58. Hope you're still writing, you are great at it.
Malin chapter 57 . 4/19/2015
I really enjoyed this little chapter, as well as many of your others. I'm guilty of not reviewing often enough, but I always enjoy your stories when I come across them. I admire your dedication to finishing your table and I look forward to your next updates. Please keep them coming :)
amber.mosher1 chapter 56 . 4/17/2015
That was really sweet.
Guest chapter 56 . 4/15/2015
I still remember reviewing chapter one... Almost five years on, I still enjoy reading these little stories haha. Great chapter :) I really liked it!
amber.mosher1 chapter 54 . 3/15/2015
I really enjoyed this.
Amphia234 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
This was au-mazing!
fictionlover94 chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
Aww this is really cute, do you do requests for characters too?
Chick magnet chapter 52 . 1/22/2015
HHe that was cool Alan is so swesome. ! I laughed at all his lines . He should be spied with Mary Anne, he is a chick magnet afte all .

Just I've question . . I see they're using Sam & Charlie's rooms but aren't Kristy's other siblings' rooms(David Michael, Karen, Andrew, & Emily Michelle) also there? Won't they be in ther rooms or if they left the house why don't they use David, Andrew's, Emily Michelle's, or Karen's princess room? Or did Kristy or he parents or the siblings forbid that? Becuase it's wrong if teens do it in pre teen or kids' rooms.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/31/2014
Guest - he gives Santa a letter while holding mallory's hand, he has a line of dialoge and he's mentioned again in the last scene, so...?