Reviews for babysitters100
I really enjoyed this.
Amphia234 chapter 1 . 3/13
This was au-mazing!
fictionlover94 chapter 9 . 2/8
Aww this is really cute, do you do requests for characters too?
Chick magnet chapter 52 . 1/22
HHe that was cool Alan is so swesome. ! I laughed at all his lines . He should be spied with Mary Anne, he is a chick magnet afte all .

Just I've question . . I see they're using Sam & Charlie's rooms but aren't Kristy's other siblings' rooms(David Michael, Karen, Andrew, & Emily Michelle) also there? Won't they be in ther rooms or if they left the house why don't they use David, Andrew's, Emily Michelle's, or Karen's princess room? Or did Kristy or he parents or the siblings forbid that? Becuase it's wrong if teens do it in pre teen or kids' rooms.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/31/2014
Guest - he gives Santa a letter while holding mallory's hand, he has a line of dialoge and he's mentioned again in the last scene, so...?
Guest chapter 32 . 5/31/2014
Where's Nicky for chapter 32
Astrakelly chapter 51 . 3/30/2014
I hope we get to see how they met, they seem like a really loving and wonderful couple
mistrali chapter 51 . 3/30/2014
Oh, excellent!
amber.mosher1 chapter 50 . 3/27/2014
I loved the pairing of Claudia and Alan in the books and am always disappointed so many fics put him with Kristy instead, so I was thrilled to see this. Excellent writing, they are so great together.
revbev353 chapter 50 . 2/28/2014
Yay! Halfway! :D
sarish chapter 49 . 2/25/2014
Oh this made me cry from too much happiness. It was such a beautiful chapter...heartbreaking at first but with the best ending ever!
anon chapter 49 . 2/18/2014
I loved this! I think I'd read an entire fic based of this premise, Mary Anne/Charlie just works so well now that I think about it.
aussiebabe290 chapter 49 . 2/4/2014
this is my favourite chapter so far!
nothingtolose18 chapter 48 . 1/27/2014
I love Kristy and Alan together! This is wonderfully in character, complete with Kristy's need to be the one to win and Alan's penchant for bugging the crap out of her lol. I would love to read what happens at that dance, too ;) if you're so inclined to write about it lol.
nothingtolose18 chapter 47 . 1/27/2014
I love this! Charlotte and Nicky is not a pairing I'd ever considered, but I love the idea of them being best friends/flirty with each other. I also have a thing for play-fighting, so I absolutely loved this!