Reviews for Many Suitors of my Own
Victoria chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I'm crying like an idiot now. Seriously, it's embarrassing, I never cry over stories, I just... well, it struck a chord. Thank you.
MiM99 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I just read this and I really liked it. Rachel is my fav character, so I hate it when everybody is mean to her. Really liked the ending, that was great - even though I'm really annoyed with some of the other Glee kids. But at least Rachel has more friends nowadays :)
Kate chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was really really good! I felt so bad for Rachel, for some reason the ending is what brought tears to my eyes and now my throat feels tight. :/ Very good story though.
sourewolf chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I fucking love this! Like it's now one of my absolute favorites(: you did a really good job!
tj chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
this fic made me feel so bad for rachel. Unfortunately it is totally in character and really realistic.
Cloudless Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
that was beautiful, i listened to "I look to you" (Mercedes owned that song) the whole time reading this and it really just was... wow.
bizarre-reason chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Ahw, this is really sweet. :) It sucks that Rachel is still treated badly by Glee, even though the whole point of Glee club is to accept people and be different. Oh, the irony. Anyways, this story was amazing and the end made me giggle and "ahw" and squee over the cuteness. Faving.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Must admit this piece nearly brought me to tears, mainly because I had a similar problem as Rachel, always thinking the smallest thing meant I had a friend when it didn't. Although, I must give credit to Rachel for forgiving them, I doubt I could have after all that she went through.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
this was a great piece
Cameo45 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I very much liked this. It seems to be true and perhaps what has defined Rachel. I think that if anyone else was ever there, she would try so hard to prove her worth. I like this re-write to have Artie be sweet and stick up for her behind close doors and in front of everyone.

It's sad to see Brit say the complete truth of them hating her for no reason.

Very nice perspective.
FlopsyOllie chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Loved it! It was sad, but the ending was nice. I also love the titles you come up with - they're always so creative!
DryadSpeaks chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was so sad, and so cute, and and and...LOVED IT.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Loved It!
Iniga chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Aw, what an absolutely perfect ending in so many ways. You had the gradual softening/leadup to it with the Mercedes part, which didn't go as badly as Rachel thought it did. You had Artie- who isn't the type to bully- as the last character. (Nice touch with him having directed the video, too. I'd forgotten about that.) And Brittany having the last word, and being the character throughout the story who in her vague way knows that what's going on is wrong, was great.

All of the characterizations were spot on, actually. It was well-written, too.

One nitpick (and I would not bother nitpicking/criticizing or writing a long review if the fic as a whole wasn't great): the scene where Puck tells Rachel not to call him Noah felt awkward to me. The story of Noah is in the Tanakh/Jewish Bible and "Noah" is a Hebrew name. So Puck describing his name as Biblical as if that makes it not Jewish doesn't make sense. Even if Puck somehow didn't understand that, Rachel certainly would, and I can't imagine her refraining from comment.
A Quick Finchel chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Aww, I wanted to cry reading some of this. great story. Yay for Artie making her feel better