Reviews for A Man Of The Cloth
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Update : They just held ComicCon 2012 in San Diego and once again ,contrary to all the promises by the same people given in 2010, they have "no plans" to bring back Wally West the third Flash and holder of the title for over 20 years "in the foreseeable future." That's nicely vague because I have no idea what they consider to be a foreseeable future. Could be a year, could be 20 years. Given how they squashed creative teams plans to bring back wally in The Flash and in Teen Titans...I have to wonder if all the 'promises of 2010' were just outright lies to put people off from expecting Wally back when they had no intentions of letting him continue to exist.

Just as bad...they have cruelly squashed the hopes of the fans of Stephanie "Spoiler" in order to make Barbara Gordon 'Nightwing' in their new Smallville comic. Now I don't know about you, but when I read iconic "Nightwing" I think Richard Grayson the first Robin of Batman; I don't think Barbara Gordon who was the first Batgirl and then Oracle before being returned to being the iconic Batgirl.

Didio, you are an idiot. Sorry, but it's true. You can't even remember who the iconic Nightwing is in your rush to justify using Babs rather than throwing the Steph Brown fans a bone. I'm not a Steph or a Babs fan, but...JERK! Now I"m not buying DC again until you return her as well as Wally to new stories.
rwa.collier chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Damn:). Even though Barry's one of my favorites, he has alot of catching up to do.
trecebo chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Tres awesomee. *think it in a bad French accent. It helps.*

Having read Blackest night recently, this WAS pretty funny. Haven't read the Flash stuff, though. I need to get some good Flash material. Until then, I have you. Thanks.
SwordMasterZ chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
ha ha of all the things Hal has done before the loom is a new one
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is great. I think I agree with you about preferring Wally to Barry (though that might just be because Wally was the first Flash I ever learned about), but it was still a fun read.

""You could do that in a blink of an eye...with one hand

tied behind your back."

"I tried. It didn't work."

"So untie the hand.""-I love this exchange.

"The plains-clothed Flash ..."-Not sure about this. Plain-clothed, maybe, or plain-clothes ...? That word has always been really weird to try and adapt .. For me, anyway. In any case the way you say it sounds sort of off to me.

"(")I don't think my Speed Force likes me on a personal basis, Hal. ..."

"I tried to go to the early geological Quatenary period...ended up in One Million B.C...the 1966 movie set."-LOL.

Thanks for writing, as usual. :)

Ashe