Reviews for Singularity
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Just re-read this series of oneshots, and realised that I hadn't *reviewed*? Huh?
So: here goes. I loved it. It is a perfect progression – very aptly named! and this one in particular (I think the one I found and read first, strangely) is perfect. They all are, but...
This one inspired me enough to create (in my mind, not written) a little story about the crew etc. who found them, their funeral, the families, etc.! Yes, I literally did that. I don't do that often.
Very well done.
C8H7N3O2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Damn. I just wanna say that this was one intense ride. This one made me cry and I'm not a crier. I greatly enjoy very well written story lines that flow perfectly. I just wanna say thanks for writing this lovely series and I look forward to reading more of your works. Again... absolutely surreal! 3
Mistress1337 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh my God, this makes me sad and happy and have so many feels all at once. Beautiful story. I usually refuse to read death-fics but this one was...uplifting.
MG chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is s beautiful.
moved000 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I loved this series. You're an excellent writer and I am looking forward to reading through some of your other works. This last part had my eyes watering. Fantastic (:
MarauderGirl KS chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
i loved this series, it was an amazing story and i really like the way you write :)
Arnyri chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I don't think I've ever loved the ending of a series of stories more than this one. I love the feeling of love and acceptance rather than despair and fear, so poignant it brought me to near tears. Perfect end to the series (IMO).
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I have now read thriugh all of the Progression series and enjoyed it. Well written and beautiful.
PadmeSkywalker10 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wow. This is sad, but very sweet at the same time.
XJulianX chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was an amazing story; you completely utilized all of the features and prominent characteristics of literature in a fluent, inadvertent manner that I deem absolutely perfect.. I look forward to reading more of your stories..

Good Luck!
EmmaSimone chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Wonderful series. I enjoyed the development of their relationship and am glad that you had them go together after many years together.
Romanse chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Very, Very beautiful. Lovely phrasing all the way through, especially at that end.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Tears to my eyes. UGH, SO BEAUTIFULLLLL 3. Im jealous, I wanna be able to write like you do ]! Lovely.

Nayah
Serena Eva chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This series is fantastic! You've got a wonderful way with characterisation (I think I said that elsewhere), a masterful handle on pace, and this is just such a beautifully bittersweet ending.
Doni chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Painfully beautiful and poignant. And so appropriate and fitting that they go together. Lovely.