Reviews for The Winchester Traveling Picture Show
Dream Painter chapter 9 . 3/14/2011
Ah, Coraline. I actually found that movie rather creepy, despite being animated (though, perhaps that amped the creep-factor, eh?). Been meaning to read the book...

Anyhow, nicely done with this. I like.
Dream Painter chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Oooh. Really nice, this'n. Bravo.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
It would seem someone forgot to warn Edward about Winchesters. Oops.

Nice drabble. I like.
sourwolved chapter 19 . 3/13/2011
I love ittt! saw the movie today. wasnt scared...much.
sylia91 chapter 19 . 3/12/2011
Now I need to go see this movie. I always liked the tough girl marine in Aliens and the sergeant best, other than Ripley that is. I loved the nicknames the marines gave Sam and Dean.
BranchSuper chapter 19 . 3/12/2011
Never heard of the movie, but this is a good story. Too bad about Dean's baby, though. No wonder he took it personally. Look out aliens, the Winchesters are after you...
Morelenmir chapter 18 . 3/9/2011
Yep, that'd be a very short movie. I would say poor Paul but this is too funny to care.

Oh, and Dean's last line? I started laughing so hard it concerned the other occupants of the room. Seriously, I just about broke myself. Definitely going to read the next chapter before seeing the movie!
Illucida chapter 18 . 3/8/2011
:) This made me grin, and I love how this one ties into Battle LA. Looking forward to more!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 16 . 2/10/2011
How did I miss this? duhhh, hurpp durpp.

Good 't wait to see what happens on the Milwaukee City Bank 've got me worried they have some kind of a tracker on them or someone is snitchin' them out to the "man".

-Next post? Saturday-

But I'm wise to this "next post (whatever day ends in'y'") 'thang' you're tryin' to work.

;P

Note to author,your Mojo isn't working that too well. LOL
Sefiriot chapter 15 . 1/23/2011
Oh, this is gonna be INTERESTING! *hunts up some popcorn and chips* Oh man, you too? At least the hard disk shuld be salvageable. You sure it's the CPU? My Dell died last Saturday too, but it was a GPU problem that fried the motherboard. Just hoping I can get it fixed, being that warranty's over. . Good luck mate!
AliceAddams13 chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
Oh dear. Tis one's going to give me nightmares. Pet Semetary was my favorite movie when I was 10.
AliceAddams13 chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Yeah. Well that didn't help with those nightmares.
AliceAddams13 chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Yay! More nightmares ended! Maybe.
AliceAddams13 chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Yay!

the Creeper never met the Winchesters.

thanks. Perhaps this will put an end to my Jeepers Creepers nightmares.

probably not.