Reviews for The Reluctant Mistress
Aipom4 chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
Oh never mind my previous comment ill look on your account thanks and I love how you handles the gwen leaving scene
Aipom4 chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
*blush* may I have the version
Nevar12 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I love how well this is written. The dialogue is true to character and the interactions between them are well written :)
NobleSpaceman chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
p)Wow, I loved it :)
Ghosts of the Past chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
can i read it cause so far i love the story
magicallydeliciousxoxox chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Aweeeeeeee! Excellent job. I lovedloved this story. :)
SherryLynne chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
I really like your story and would like to read the extended verison please.

Also, would love to know if the child that Gwen lost was Arthur's... one would have to wonder.

Thanks for writing and maybe an update with maybe Merlin helping them out to have a child...
QTFics chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Very great story and extremely well writen. I agree with one writer though, it would be great if you did a follow up story with a miracle son.
dispatcher652 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Yes! I loved the ending. The only thing that I was sad about was that Gwen might not be able to have any children. I know Arthur was like he didn't care but it would have been nice to have had them have a miracle baby.

Maybe you can revist this with Merlin helping them have a child.

I'm just a sucker for happy endings. :)
ecbatana chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
its was good but i didnt like the part about lancelot and gwen and trying having children...and also lancelot was with arthur in camelot!
MsNini chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Awesome! i enjoyed arthur being a complete creep but,at the end, i'm happy about how he turned out to be and there's a lovely happy ending. Thanx!
ruby890 chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
wow the end was great.
ruby890 chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
i hope they have a happy ending.
ruby890 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
that was great. love the fic.
analise63 chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
I love this so much can't wait for the next chapter.