Reviews for The Last Goodbye
total-hiatus chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Ciel becomes a demon?
So... they are both demons, now? *Sebastian and Ciel I meant*

Wah, two hot demons (n/n)
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I'm a big fan of this pairing too! and because of that, when I'm watching the end of the series, I'm went balistic! owh God, how I hate the ending! I love happy end, so, you know what I think.

Great job you have done here. and I hope you can make a sequel, with Elizabeth waiting for him, maybe 10 years, and Ciel can go back to her and happy end! although, I'm not put into much hope in that.

do your best db
i-is-animefreak chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
That made me cry...poor Elizabeth.

Yay, I'm glad to meet someone else who ships CielxElizabeth with a passion! :D

Keep writing more Ciel and Lizzy stories please!
Yukina Himuro chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
so sad .. :( but ur story is great :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
poor lizzie
Sunny-Hinata chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
T-T sooo sad I LOVE this pair they have to get together in the manga. You should write more *hint,hint* it was a really good read!
rabukawa chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
awww... love it..!

just nice to see that cute couple.. however it ended not as we expected.. love cielxlizzie so much..

write more! :)
SweetAngel91 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Thank you! I was so depressed since the last episode, now with a good cielxlizzie fic I already feel better! It's my favorite pairing too and I hope you won't stop writing about them only because the serie has come to an end ;) Hope to read you soon!
sekekun chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
SOO SAD.;_; I loved ths fic so much
spiritmind675 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
It's a cute little story-it's sad yes, but sweet3
Saemi67 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
That was so beautiful, the last sentence bought tears in my eyes ;_; ! It's a sad end, but we can imagine Ciel would return, even if it is many years later... Thanks for this fic !
Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
That's so sad! I love the pairing as well and they were in character! *smiles*

Poor Ciel. The last quote really ties everything and Lizzy's determination for him to come home.

CourtLynn chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Wow, this story really touched my heart.

I am like all those other fans who hate CielXLizzie.

But this is one of the best stories for that pairing ive ever read.

I guess it is because Lizzie isn't so loud mouthy and annoying. lol.

Very cute story (:
PetiteFee24 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Awww this is pretty. I do like Elizabeth! Even if I'm a Angtyaoilover XD But I think CielxElizabeth it's kind of cute and their goodbye was soo sad and I know she realized something was wrong or different somehow. I liked it, nice job.