Reviews for Future Reality
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
too bad you didn't make Stefan walk into The Grill at that scene and watch it for real, knowing that this time it's NOT a dream!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
that was good keep it up
Tinkerbell90 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I love you did a tag on the dream sequence. I kinda hope you're story becomes reality and it just showed us the future. Anyways really great written.
dazedrose chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I love that little dream and what you did here
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Well, I'm about to melt into a puddle of cute, Delena-inspired goo. Thanks so much for taking this scene and making it "real". _ I loved it.
Corallie chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Let's all hope that this going to be reality in the future. I really liked your writing. :)
LovexAndxFate chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I've been trying to find stories on this scene for a while, and I'm sure there are a TON of them out there and I just haven't found them, but I am SO glad I found yours! The absence of any other characters doesn't detract from the story at all, in fact it adds to it. The scene was just so adorably sweet and you've duplicated it quite well!

~Meg
RazsGirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I So Hope You Are Right And This Is The Future! Love This One Shot, Gonna Check Out Your Other Storeys As This has Captured Me :]
velja chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Such a cute little glimpse at a future we all hope for. And I think as well that it will happen one day. Maybe not this season (or perhaps at the end) but it will happen.

And it would be awesome if they'd just take this scene then as well.
tattookink chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Ohh... What would I give to see THAT on screen. You did a great job. It was so much fun to read.

So, you're already on the Stefan/Caroline wagon too? But I have to say that they're truly cute together. *gg*
A i L l A u S v K u A chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
LOved It! I HATED how the episode ended! But did you see the preveiw for Kill or be Killed? Stefan and Elena fight and hopfully this time they DO breakup! :)
simply-irrelevant chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This such an amazing fanfic; hope you continue it ;)
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
AHHH.

LOVED IT.

OH SO MUCH.

WHY COULDN'T THAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN?

hahaha.

Hopefully it will happen in the future though...
DeanWinchester'sGrl chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was so cute! It made me feel all warm and giggly. As far as I'm concerned Katherine's a psychic and that scene is from the future! lol