Reviews for Future Reality
Zoraya Windwalker chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Nice one!

I really liked it. Not the usual Drama, just a simple little thing, showing us how it could (SHOULD) be.
Ellen-Thalia chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was son cute!

I loved it!

Are you sure this is a oneshot?

I'm begging for a chapter 2

Love Thalia x
justagirl8225 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I'm torn between thinking that the opening dream sequence is just a tease and that it's a sign of things to come.. but, I'm definitely leaning towards the latter, lol. Those two just compliment each other.

anyway

really enjoyed this :) your writing style makes it very easy for me to picture a story in my head
bigger infinities chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Okay, I am totally with you on that. It was SO disappointing. Though I didn't really expect them to be together - when i saw the preview, I thought Elena was so drunk she didn't notice it was Damon, or it was Katherine and Damon had convinced himself it was Elena. And I'd wanted that fight at the end of the episode to be real so badly, and I still think it is. They did not make those things up. But this was a GREAT fic, and it helped with my boiling anger again, so thank you. _

~Icelyn
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Love the concept, well done!
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I've been waiting for someone to do this. That scene was just all kinds of epic, and I do hope it happens in the future!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I love it! And I completely agree with you on the dream scene - it's definitely a hint that Damon and Elena will happen sometime in the future. But for now, I will content myself with fabulous little stories like yours, where I can see Damon and Elena being together NOW hahaha :) Wonderful job!
Vivacious Whimsicality chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Awwww, this was so cute! :)
23 | « Prev Page 1 2