Reviews for Reset
Exodin chapter 23 . 1/20
Best chapter yet.
Server lock chapter 23 . 1/20
Its not my favorite chapter, but I assume it has its purpose in the narrative. Hope to see another chapter sometime in the near future. Can't wait to see what you have planned for this story.
Asahar4 chapter 23 . 1/20
i need to reread the entire past chapter, since the long wait for update makes me forget the storyline.. oh well, hope the update came more frequent though. thanks for the update
Aynohn Eemuhs chapter 1 . 1/19
so minato and hamuko are going to hook up right
StarryMoonlitKnight chapter 23 . 1/19
Oh wow! I had just read through this a couple days ago and I hadn't gotten around to reviewing it. I hadn't expected to see an update so soon after! I'm absolutely thrilled to see a new chapter!

I'm not great at giving criticism, but from a grammatical viewpoint all of your chapters seemed well written. I believe there were a couple times (Throughout the entire story thus far) that took me a second to interpret properly (Although that might be a problem with my comprehension rather than the writing), but compared to most fanfics that's excellent.

The story is great and I believe this is the best Persona fanfic I have read. I haven't read that many, but yours is leagues past the others.

I understand that it takes a lot to write chapters and I hope to see more from you sometime soon.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/29/2015
This fic is totally amazing! I hope you update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Debonair Xinku chapter 22 . 11/13/2015
Interesting story you have
FlawlessMirage chapter 22 . 9/26/2015
Its been awhile sice I've read this story; the new chapters are nice. I have to ask: is Chidori going to help out Minato some more in the future? *shrug* She is an interesting character.

Anyhow, can't wait for the next chapter. :p
Minato x Hakumo? ;)
Parks98 chapter 10 . 7/31/2015
So he still is being watched over by Philemon
Piblewibleton chapter 22 . 7/8/2015
hella fuckin dank story bruh

you're pretty good
The Forever Observing chapter 22 . 5/8/2015
I'll keep this short...
You have an amazing story here, and you NEED to continue it. Also, thanks for spending your time on this for people on this sight to behold your 've awesome. Have I made my point clear?
Yesserson chapter 22 . 5/3/2015
Magnificent. A triumphant tour de force in the arrangement of words, I should say.

More seriously, nice work. I think that you could do some work with expanding some of the area descriptions; it would give you another place to establish tone and give some insight into Strega's lifestyle. You may want to work on terser sentences when working with high-tension scenes. I'm speaking partially about Ch. 21, but also here.

I'm enjoying where this is going and the view from Strega was pretty fun. I think that you're playing with expectations and the game script pretty well. It's definitely awesome to see where it breaks away from the game. Keep up the good work; I look forward to what's to come.
CruelRuin chapter 6 . 5/3/2015
You nerfed Minato, well, there goes all hope for this story.
Rapscaz chapter 22 . 4/29/2015
Another chapter is here! :D A smaller bite to read while you're working on the larger chapter and this fish has taken the bait; I can't wait for the next chapter already _

Looking forwards to more to come,
Rapscaz
Bladestar123 chapter 22 . 4/27/2015
This was a genuinely interesting update. It was nice to see things form Strega's perspective. They already get so little screen time...