Reviews for Reset
JuleNkata chapter 21 . 3/18
I can't wait for the update. this is a very good story!
i really hope you will give us some nice pairing!
i really want minato x hamuko. the way you make their interactions are not forceful but
sort of funny and interesting. their relationship is like a love/hate one.
i was really hoping hamuko was the one in the shower at shirakawa. :[

please don't get tired updating! :)
Stuprum chapter 21 . 3/11
I normally don't like alternate universe fics, but I've really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for putting the work in to write it, you've done a great job.
Katsugi chapter 21 . 3/6
Thank you publishing this story. I had a lot of fun reading it and I would love to read more if you ever feel up to it.
Can you please update.
illuminios chapter 1 . 1/28
Nice premise. It doesn't look like the time travel ended without consequences. And by the looks of it, it's not something as simple as tge loss of a part of his powers. No, it certainly sounds like something much dire. Good job in conveying this intrigue.

Me likes.
M4Saki chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
Damn, I just couldn't help but read all the chp in one day...this story is so damn excellent!

And T-T why isn't there anymore updates?!
Vandenbz chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
Good to see that the situation with Strega was resolved without harm to SEES. Chidori is certainly perceptive here, and it's nice that Aigis has faith enough in Minato to keep his secret. I wonder when the Emperor will show up again.

Typos/Suggestions:
back toward swung his Evoker toward - back toward Mitsuru. Takaya swung his revolver toward
clenched his 'd gotten - clenched his fists. They'd gotten
llying - lying
Aigis strafe around - Aigis strafed around

Keep up the great work!
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
yeah Chidori! Please let her live this time around.

Shit i'd rather a Minato/Chidori setup. that'd be a thing wouldnt it?
Rapscaz chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
Having just finished both persona 3 and 4, I had to find more persona stuff to delve into, and thus I came across this amazing piece of work!

I've always thought of the role of new game plus in persona 3 story wise as Minato being given a chance to change his fate, and so this ticks my boxes so much :D The characters are portrayed really well, especially the contrast between the cool and collected Minato and the more brighter Hamuko, and your additions to the story fit perfectly!

Thanks for supplying me with my persona s̶u̶p̶p̶r̶e̶s̶s̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ fix, I eargerly look forwards to the next instalment!
Rapscaz
maya.oingoing chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
I don't really like. Minato attitude in your fanfic. I mean Minato is really mysterious boy and not talking too much. But your minato seem like emosional boy. I played all the persona game. But Persona 3 PS2 is the one I like the most. And I read the manga, watch the movie and series. I just can't accept this Minato. And this cheerfull Hamuko. But the way you put female and male protagonist of P3P in your fanfic really shock me. That really great tough. :) but I don't really like this Minato :( sorry. I just managed to read 2 chapter.
grandshadowseal chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
so Minato failed in sealing that shadow?!
Ventusblade chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
That was an amazing chapter. I'm really happy that this story isn't dead. Keep up the great writting.
Persona34FanAnime chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
I am amaze of Mitsuru clever thinking to get Takaya and Jin in a trap. I would of not thought that of the trap coming up since I believe that a tragedy would of occur.

The scene with Chidori discovering about Minato not belonging to their world is pretty exciting and wondering if other people are going to find out about Minato. I also wonder how you will do with Junpei and Chidori relationship in the future since Chidori now knows that Junpei is a perosna user if you are thinking of pairing them up?

I can not wait to read the chapter.
Keep up with the great work you did and have fun writing them.
Sacchin chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
Chidori looks like as though she's getting closer to the puzzle... And based on Aigis' silence, she might actually understand the situation in some way.
Lazy guy chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
Yay, thanks for still updating this...! :)

Didn't think it was a trap, was worried there was gonna be an early tragedy...
Still, didn't think Chidori would know about Minori.

Though the fact that Junpei was knocked out means he never met her, keeping to the romance subplot.

But it looks like more people are figuring out minato so quickly, he really is bad at this (lol).

looking forward to the next chap, whenever that may be (hopefully sooner rather then WAAAAY later).