Reviews for Reset
CruelRuin chapter 6 . 2/1
I was wondering why this fic had such a low amount of follows and favorites, despite the starting being good and the writing being above passable. But then you went a fucked it up. Welp, have fun wallowing in mediocrity.
A huge fan chapter 24 . 12/27/2016
Honestly I love this fanfic I always will hell I came back to it after two or three years and I saw it had updated and was amazingly happy! Sadly every time I read your story I am left with a empty sadness that does not go away. I love this story and my only major wish is that in a future chapter we get a clearer answer on Elizabeth but I loved how you wrote Minato to think do Igor and Theo hate him? Margert probably wouldn't but Theo I dunno Igor since he has overstayed his welcome (Minato that is) yes.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 24 . 11/24/2016
great fanfic, amazing story, please update soon
safranbrod chapter 24 . 10/26/2016
YEAHHHH THEOOOO! It's only fair for Hamuko to have a bit of a relationship with Theo considering how it's the same for Minato and Elizabeth being his 'ex'.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 24 . 8/29/2016
Minato X Hamuko!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Cool
Guest chapter 24 . 7/3/2016
I love the story and the AU it is set in makes it very interesting!
grandshadowseal chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
i hope you continue to update!
illuminio chapter 14 . 6/2/2016
Haha, such hypocricy! Doing it for her? What a lie. Minato does _everything_ for himself. He feels guilt for making lots of mistakes, yes, but that doesn't translate in his willingness to sacrifice himself for others. The more you write, the more evident it becomes.

Minato is not a Hero. Not anymore. He is now a more or less normal teenager with troubled past - nothing more, nothing less. His resolve is spent, his will is torn and going with the flow is a natural response to everything. So he is afraid. Afraid that mistakes will be repeated, that people will suffer because of him. He is not a bad person, he never was, really.

That's why he scrambles to restore the shreds of previous calmness, self-assured confidence and focus. That's why he is spending his days avoiding the thoughts of change, drowning the doubts in a haze of normal life. And then tears himself apart trying to invent something on the spot when moment of crysis _that_he_knew_of_ comes. He is not a Hero.

But he is too afraid to do nothing.
Piblewibleton chapter 24 . 4/13/2016
Shit was lot af bro
vernx chapter 24 . 4/10/2016
dude niec
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 24 . 4/9/2016
Now that I think about it Igor probably doesn't tolerate him because Minato failed Philemon's test thing.
xaxiel1572 chapter 24 . 4/9/2016
Im so glad that your back with a new chapter.
illuminios chapter 11 . 3/19/2016
Teenage drama. Lovely filler full of fluffiness. No signs of going away from plot constraints. Minato is always reacting to situations, never attempting to go out of his way to find new opportunities. Like those evil maniacs, the recording of true nature of Shadows, other Persona users... Countless possibilities.

Meh, Minato Aromatic doesn't need original thinking and resolve. He can slouch through the year in indecisive crawl and win by the power of plot devices, as his Modus Operandi dictates.
illuminios chapter 10 . 3/19/2016
Filler chapter is very... filler, as always. At least drama is delicious, and introspection is less stale, more new thoughts flutter in that head now. Well done.