Reviews for Reset
The Forever Observing chapter 22 . 5/8
I'll keep this short...
You have an amazing story here, and you NEED to continue it. Also, thanks for spending your time on this for people on this sight to behold your 've awesome. Have I made my point clear?
Yesserson chapter 22 . 5/3
Magnificent. A triumphant tour de force in the arrangement of words, I should say.

More seriously, nice work. I think that you could do some work with expanding some of the area descriptions; it would give you another place to establish tone and give some insight into Strega's lifestyle. You may want to work on terser sentences when working with high-tension scenes. I'm speaking partially about Ch. 21, but also here.

I'm enjoying where this is going and the view from Strega was pretty fun. I think that you're playing with expectations and the game script pretty well. It's definitely awesome to see where it breaks away from the game. Keep up the good work; I look forward to what's to come.
CruelRuin chapter 6 . 5/3
You nerfed Minato, well, there goes all hope for this story.
Rapscaz chapter 22 . 4/29
Another chapter is here! :D A smaller bite to read while you're working on the larger chapter and this fish has taken the bait; I can't wait for the next chapter already _

Looking forwards to more to come,
Rapscaz
Bladestar123 chapter 22 . 4/27
This was a genuinely interesting update. It was nice to see things form Strega's perspective. They already get so little screen time...
ShadowHearts99 chapter 22 . 4/27
I must reread from the first or the middle of this story to understand this chapter. But, thanks for the update! I really appreciate it!
grandshadowseal chapter 22 . 4/27
i wonder what Chidori was up too!
JuleNkata chapter 21 . 3/18
I can't wait for the update. this is a very good story!
i really hope you will give us some nice pairing!
i really want minato x hamuko. the way you make their interactions are not forceful but
sort of funny and interesting. their relationship is like a love/hate one.
i was really hoping hamuko was the one in the shower at shirakawa. :[

please don't get tired updating! :)
Stuprum chapter 21 . 3/11
I normally don't like alternate universe fics, but I've really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for putting the work in to write it, you've done a great job.
Katsugi chapter 21 . 3/6
Thank you publishing this story. I had a lot of fun reading it and I would love to read more if you ever feel up to it.
Can you please update.
illuminios chapter 1 . 1/28
Nice premise. It doesn't look like the time travel ended without consequences. And by the looks of it, it's not something as simple as tge loss of a part of his powers. No, it certainly sounds like something much dire. Good job in conveying this intrigue.

Me likes.
M4Saki chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
Damn, I just couldn't help but read all the chp in one day...this story is so damn excellent!

And T-T why isn't there anymore updates?!
Vandenbz chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
Good to see that the situation with Strega was resolved without harm to SEES. Chidori is certainly perceptive here, and it's nice that Aigis has faith enough in Minato to keep his secret. I wonder when the Emperor will show up again.

Typos/Suggestions:
back toward swung his Evoker toward - back toward Mitsuru. Takaya swung his revolver toward
clenched his 'd gotten - clenched his fists. They'd gotten
llying - lying
Aigis strafe around - Aigis strafed around

Keep up the great work!
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
yeah Chidori! Please let her live this time around.

Shit i'd rather a Minato/Chidori setup. that'd be a thing wouldnt it?