Reviews for A Perfect Fit
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Can you do another story like this, just longer and more elaborate in macys thoughts. And maybe pov switch?
From the End of Heaven chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
So I was watching Prince of Persia the other day when this persistent vague memory of a fic kept interupting the movie. I got on and found this.

You're right Tamina reminded me a lot of Macy too- her face and her ferocity. It's kinda creepy and awesome. But I love that you wrote this.

it fits in great. & I love Macy/Tamina's thought process. quite amusing.

Good, great stuff Logan!
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I absolutely love this! You did a great job of combining the characters and still keeping them very true. Plus, the whole premise was just adorable. Great job! :)
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
i loved it its so cute!
jaydedangel69 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Wow! That was just...wow! lol! I haven't seen the movie but I definitely love how you wrote this! :D And of course,I LOVE it 'cause it's Kacy! :D Great job,keep up the great work! Thank you. :)
Darkchilde chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
You know, know I feel the need to go watch Prince of Persia. I've never seen it, but I couldn't resist reading the fic-and am I glad I did! This is so sweet and such a cool idea-I love the idea of reincarnation, and two souls finding one another again and again. And the line about two souls connected across destiny? Wow...

Great job!
Standard-Ang3l chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
. xD LOVE this. So cute in that cracky-kind of way. xD

Also, I love that Kevin pissed her off on purpose. LOVE.

*favorite*