Reviews for Harry Potter and the God of Death
Cyblade Silver chapter 19 . 2/21
I don't know if you're ever coming back to this, but this is more than a promising start. You're built up the foundations of a fascinating mystery, here.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/1/2021
This story is so interesting!
edoabb chapter 4 . 8/8/2021
This is so much bullshit, yes I get that a young Ichigo would have given zero fucks over secrecy and regulations, but an actually working Captain with a decade of working in his division should have given him a minimum of political acumen to not have to reveal anything in one sitting and the idea that being defenceless in an unknown place with people with unknown powers that are willing to use him if not outright kill him/seal him is absolutely moronic.
rimpazem chapter 19 . 5/27/2021
the story is excellent! it's so nice to see such good crossover stories between bleach and HP, specifically with ichigo (and sometimes some include his friends) gets invited to guard the school or bodyguard Harry. Sad to see there's no next chapter, this is amazing! It's sort of a curse and blessing when you find a good story, can't stop reading and enjoy it so much, finally finding out there's no next chapter.
Best of luck to you
Tuna chapter 19 . 3/9/2021
What an excellent story. I've been reading non-stop all night and I was pretty sad when I realized there was no next chapter. Haha. I'm glad you shared this with us.
ELinkA chapter 1 . 1/5/2021
Here am I, rereading this fic in 2021
isis424 chapter 19 . 8/9/2020
LOVE MORE PLEASE AND THANK YOU
PsylentFox chapter 19 . 8/8/2020
Just have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this story thus far! Quite a nice bit of overlap between Bleach and Harry Potter, and lots of interesting mysteries have been presented that I can't wait to see be solved! Its a shame this hasn't been updated in 8 years, but I know how that goes so I can't really complain much!

Enjoyed the story, and will follow just in case this somehow manages to resurrect itself. :)
Aquawyrm chapter 19 . 7/18/2020
I have this terrible feeling that the forshadowing is pointing to the British wizards having turned the Reapers of Avalon into dementors. There wouldn't be hollows if the demontors keep eating them, now would there?
Elizabeth loines chapter 19 . 7/16/2020
Please continue
CloudCarnivore chapter 19 . 5/27/2020
Awesome story!
MysticRising chapter 1 . 4/25/2020
That seems a little too rude on ichigo's behalf. He's abrasive but not rude enough to push others
Theburper chapter 19 . 7/25/2019
I know this story is long abandoned, but I just wanted to say it is an incredible piece of work and I want to thank you for what time you’ve put in.
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 7/10/2019
I assume the blue flash is Ichigo leaving his gigai, and Harry sees him in his shinigami outfit, so when does he get back in his gigai? It has to be before Mrs. Figg shows up given that she can see and hear him, but there's no mention of him doing so.
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 7/10/2019
Did you edit to make the hollow speak with a Cockney accent? Lol.
1,455 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »