Reviews for Harry Potter and the God of Death
someone chapter 19 . 11/27
continue the freakin' story, just please...
TheMentalDilemma chapter 19 . 11/19
I love this story and hope you update sooner or later. Especially how you depict Kisuke and Ichigo. Not many people-including myself- really take into account just what type of shit they've endured. Thank you for at least getting this far on this wonderful story.

And just a guess. But are the new characters part of Avalon? That was definitely an evil cliffhanger):
Some dude chapter 3 . 8/22
Cool. So if the dementors don't essentially devour souls, perhaps their attacks are the equivalent of a spiritual lobotomy? Considering they leave their victims in a zombified state... Just a theory.
Unseen Watcher chapter 19 . 8/18
I was beginning to wonder if Avalon was deserted/destroyed. Only Luna gave me any hope that it was there.
Anyway, love this fic.
Unseen Watcher chapter 8 . 8/18
A true piece of art. You present it so that I see it clearly and I like the fact that it is more Ichigo-centered than Harry-centered.
I find your take on 'Anzu' to be particularly impressive. I'll read on and enjoy every minute of it. Thank you.
Diclonious57 chapter 7 . 8/4
Yay Nel!
WanderingWatermelon chapter 19 . 6/23
NEED. MORE. WORDS. TO. READ. AHHHHH. XD Loving this so far
Floetry chapter 4 . 6/6
This chapter confuses me a bit, with regards to the interrogation. Ichigo states, in a roundabout way, that he's basically a spiritual being and has been for 15 years. He was quite specific with his age too. After the third degreeing is done and the Order members are deliberating what needs to be done in the observation room, Snape suggests they kill him. Was he paying attention? Ichigo is DEAD. They also state Ichigo could wipe them off the face of the planet in a blink of the eye. Was Snape gonna ambush a dead guy and kill him? At any rate, loving Mr. Number One's characterization-ooh, intense man that he is. Don't drop this. It's been ages now, what's up with that. Thanks a bunch.
WolvenWarrior65 chapter 19 . 5/14
I really enjoyed the story, I hope you aren't abandoning it. Everything about it is great. Plot, characterization, descriptions, build up, even the hinted past!
Now, I haven't read the story yet, but I just want to say that that was a pretty good opening authors note. I don't know why, I just found it both amusing and helpful, and decided to say so.
Umm no Rukia?
yiggdrasill chapter 19 . 5/11
well...i live in hope of an update, even after seeing the time of the last one because this really is good
Why?! Why?! Haven't you updated
P1nk4m3n4 chapter 19 . 4/17
Hmm... Update? Have you given up this story?
ichigo's character in this sounds too arrogant in a not at all nice way
1,385 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »