Reviews for Harry Potter and the God of Death
urworshipfulness chapter 18 . 6/21
I feel like you nerfed Ichigo a bit, but I'm assuming that's due to when this was written. Shame you stopped writing. Would've liked to read more.
...what?! Ichigo goes bat shit crazy over his mind being invaded by Snape not to mention his attitude towards everyone else who pisses him off and he just holds his tongue and writes the lines? What kind of bull shit is that?! Don't get me wrong, this story is excellent and the plot really keeps you wanting to read more, but this made no sense to me at all with the kind of character you've made Ichigo out to be. He should've at least done SOMETHING and not grit his teeth and let his own family be tortured by a toad. This chapter triggered me so hard oh my god.
RedShepherd chapter 19 . 6/15
Hey, I know it's been a really, really long time since you've updated this fic but I just wanted to say that it's one of my all-time faves. I adore the world-building you've put into the Bleach verse(honestly expansion on Bleach canon is the best thing ever).
I love love love the mystery/plot in this story. Between Avalon's absence(except in certain places, which just makes it more confusing), Ichigo's backstory, the nature of the dementors and Hogwarts ghosts, and all the other hints you've dropped along the way, there's a lot to think about. I would probably kill to find out what is actually going on.
I've just finished reading through the whole thing for the third time, and I still love it. I know it's a long shot, but it would be great to hear from you again.
Donni chapter 19 . 5/10
This is really good, and I hope you continue it one day!
ArtimuosJackson chapter 18 . 4/22
You know that goblins are allowed wands, seriously.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 16 . 4/22
Dude since when Mrytle has a surname Green go and read the second book once again.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 17 . 4/22
Since you started this story before the end of Aizen arc most of the things you are mentioned ichigo cannot do is looks simply stupid.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 2 . 4/22
I am confused just how old is Ichigo
ShinyKyu chapter 19 . 4/20
Great story! Even though it's been nearly 5 years since the last update, I still hope you will post the next chapter. Even if you have dropped this story, I'm pretty sure you can still post the rest of chapters you have finished typing (unless you lost those chapters, in which case you can just update and tell us that you have dropped the story and maybe put the story up for adoption).
luffyking chapter 18 . 2/24
I would just stick a cero down her throat it would be easy she would be vaporized no evidence means no crime simple
luffyking chapter 18 . 2/20
look at this story it's funny that ichigo would be scared of the royal gard because by the end of bleach he could beat almost all of them if not all
River king chapter 19 . 2/4
;)
Hana Verrier chapter 19 . 1/29
Its been 5 years, is this story still getting updated?
The Dark Eccentric chapter 19 . 1/21
Got this recommended and finally caught up. Great story and I feel you did the crossover and Ichigo's new background stuff really well. And there were clear hints at a developed backstory for how the Bleach elements mixed in with Harry's world. Really well done. Pity it seems the story was dropped though.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 19 . 1/3
Hello! Amazing story!
I was wondering if you'll be updating this story anymore. It's been 4 1/2 years since it was last updated, right?
Just wondering! I've really been enjoying this story!
1,420 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »