Reviews for Harry Potter and the God of Death
Great chapter.
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 10/8
Ichigo is so badass
Ilovexovers chapter 19 . 9/1
This is amazing! I wanna know what happened to Avalon tho...
Owlgirl chapter 3 . 8/21
Ok, sorry, i did overread a bit of the chapter ending. Still, Harrys "rescue party" is a bit too aloof with their reactions to Ichigo.
Owlgirl chapter 3 . 8/21
Are you really telling me the notoriously paranoid Mad-Eye Moody would bring a complete stranger into the top secret Order-HQ?
Also, why would Tonks, a trained Auror, bury her face in anyones robes like a child after she got hurt a bit? She may be a bit of a klutz, but she is a professional after all.
You're keeping to close to the original. The butterfly effect (courtesy of Ichigo) should have changed far more of the plot.
urworshipfulness chapter 18 . 6/21
I feel like you nerfed Ichigo a bit, but I'm assuming that's due to when this was written. Shame you stopped writing. Would've liked to read more.
...what?! Ichigo goes bat shit crazy over his mind being invaded by Snape not to mention his attitude towards everyone else who pisses him off and he just holds his tongue and writes the lines? What kind of bull shit is that?! Don't get me wrong, this story is excellent and the plot really keeps you wanting to read more, but this made no sense to me at all with the kind of character you've made Ichigo out to be. He should've at least done SOMETHING and not grit his teeth and let his own family be tortured by a toad. This chapter triggered me so hard oh my god.
RedShepherd chapter 19 . 6/15
Hey, I know it's been a really, really long time since you've updated this fic but I just wanted to say that it's one of my all-time faves. I adore the world-building you've put into the Bleach verse(honestly expansion on Bleach canon is the best thing ever).
I love love love the mystery/plot in this story. Between Avalon's absence(except in certain places, which just makes it more confusing), Ichigo's backstory, the nature of the dementors and Hogwarts ghosts, and all the other hints you've dropped along the way, there's a lot to think about. I would probably kill to find out what is actually going on.
I've just finished reading through the whole thing for the third time, and I still love it. I know it's a long shot, but it would be great to hear from you again.
Donni chapter 19 . 5/10
This is really good, and I hope you continue it one day!
ArtimuosJackson chapter 18 . 4/22
You know that goblins are allowed wands, seriously.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 16 . 4/22
Dude since when Mrytle has a surname Green go and read the second book once again.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 17 . 4/22
Since you started this story before the end of Aizen arc most of the things you are mentioned ichigo cannot do is looks simply stupid.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 2 . 4/22
I am confused just how old is Ichigo
ShinyKyu chapter 19 . 4/20
Great story! Even though it's been nearly 5 years since the last update, I still hope you will post the next chapter. Even if you have dropped this story, I'm pretty sure you can still post the rest of chapters you have finished typing (unless you lost those chapters, in which case you can just update and tell us that you have dropped the story and maybe put the story up for adoption).
1,426 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »