Reviews for Harry Potter and the God of Death
Theburper chapter 19 . 7/25/2019
I know this story is long abandoned, but I just wanted to say it is an incredible piece of work and I want to thank you for what time you’ve put in.
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 7/10/2019
I assume the blue flash is Ichigo leaving his gigai, and Harry sees him in his shinigami outfit, so when does he get back in his gigai? It has to be before Mrs. Figg shows up given that she can see and hear him, but there's no mention of him doing so.
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 7/10/2019
Did you edit to make the hollow speak with a Cockney accent? Lol.
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 3/5/2019
Well done!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 16 . 2/28/2019
The Toad hag is going to get squashed.
Ignis76 chapter 19 . 1/17/2019
You have no idea how much I love that your treating both sides equally. I'm not exaggerating when I say that this is one of the first (if not the first) crossover fic that refuses to butcher both the world and certain characters (such as making Dumbledore an unreasonable and heartless manipulator or having Ron be an moronic waste of space that brings shame to the Weasley's, just to name a few)

I also love how despite the fact that both sides can end up disagreeing and clashing in some areas, their also both understanding and respectful to each others views and don't try to gain a moral high ground.

There's so much more I want to list but unfortunately my brain can't bring the words together and I'll probably just end up repeating myself, so I'll just end this with a thank you for writing an epic story and I look forward to the next chapter :D
YuriChaos chapter 12 . 1/1/2019
The wand part is genius. Aspore is a wood for duelist, exactly what shiro is. Ebony is for people who have firm beliefs, as it is quite ichigo
EmperorRevan chapter 19 . 12/11/2018
Lol. This is why you don't make any type of promises about updating in any way, shape, or form. 6 years since this story had an update, you even on the site anymore? Will someone adopt the story? Who knows. All I know is any plans for this story have gone down the drain. rip.
Bosma19 chapter 19 . 10/20/2018
Please update
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 5 . 8/27/2018
I constantly come back to this fic. Whenever im dying because of life, or just bored this is always so much fun to read.
Ann chapter 9 . 8/17/2018
I'm sure Ichigo's newest discovery is only going to help solidify his reasons for staying in Avalon's territory. A person who avoided truly dying by placing soul fragments into objects and people? That would /definitely/ upset the balance of souls. Especially since the process of doing so existed /before/ Tom Riddle became Voldemort, which means that other humans have done the same.
Dementors... They are missing something and appeared around the 11th century... Maybe whoever created horcruxes in the first place (or a contemporary of theirs) created dementors by playing with souls. Hollows have been disappearing for years, maybe that's how dementors 'reproduce' - by taking a soul and altering it. A horcrux already absorbs reishi and damages the inner world, who's to say that dementors are incapable of ripping away a piece of a hollow or soul reaper and making them into another dementor. Scary thought that - which says nothing good about what might have or currently could be happening to Avalon.
Ann chapter 3 . 8/17/2018
heeheehee! This is such a fun story! Ichigo's already dangerously close to revealing soul reapers already! Ichigo's right about not being able to be subtle.
I wonder where the British Authorities are. But if the wizards can see Ichigo is soul reaper form without any issue, I suppose they are hiding from the magical folk so they can do their work without being interrupted by the living.
Avada Kedavra I bet severs the soul chain. As Shiro said, without a soul, the bodies dies. No recovery. Makes me curious about what dementors actually do - just as the soul reapers are curious too.
Blueiis chapter 19 . 8/9/2018
I know it's very unlikely for you to update but please update soon this story is one of my favorites
ikusatsunagi chapter 19 . 6/22/2018
will you update?
kuroigetsuga chapter 19 . 3/2/2018
Hi. Um, please update. Been a while, you know? Or, um, if you won't, post a note, or something? To, y'know, explain why the delay? Cuz, like, fantastic fic, the wait's killing me... Really like it. But I got to Chapter the Eighteenth and it just... kinda... stopped. So, um, yeah. Update soon. Whenever possible, if that's okay.

Thanks.