Reviews for Harry Potter and the God of Death
Taggg chapter 19 . 9/14
Oh, it is such a great story! I really hope you''ll continue it someday... So much suspence I'm feeling about omnious Peeves' words! _' did unspeakables conducted creepy experiments on soul matter in britain? mutilated hollow to dementors? shinigami to dementors? And I suppose in the last bit of chapter actually WERE british reapers? Mb Ichi can try to ask other ghosts...

I absolutely love how you write Ichigo here (well, other characters are looking.. In Charatcter too!)
And alliance between Shinigamis and Arrancars is my wildest kink there :D

In author note you said that Ichigo has no fukutaicho? then is it like Ulqiorra is 3rd seat and Grimm - 4th?..
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 8/26
Very interesting. I hope you continue this story.
Warden of Lore chapter 19 . 8/6
this is fucking amazing! I need moar
Vi-Violence chapter 19 . 7/11
Is this live? I would really like it if it was.
PJODPRC9 chapter 19 . 6/21
This is really great! I hope you continue it! :)
kurosakiami01 chapter 19 . 6/4
This. This is amazing. Amazing. I hope you'll come back and finish this someday. I really do.

Thank you for sharing! :3
Balagor chapter 19 . 6/3
It is a shame the author has apparently stopped posting, as this story was both readable and an interesting crossover. He came up with good reasons for why the Bleach characters were not just tromping over the HP universe.
Koukaku chapter 19 . 5/8
I love this! Hopefully it is not abandoned.
Maxiforce chapter 17 . 5/7
Huh. Never thought that I could hate Umbridge even more.
Lillaflor chapter 19 . 5/6
It's such an interesting and well-written fanfic, but the were no new chapters in 4 years already. Sadly, there's little hope for the author to continue it. Please prove me wrong.
redspecs chapter 19 . 4/23
This was a fun read. You merged the worlds of Harry Potter and Bleach together quite nicely. The underlying plot as related to Ichigo and Soul Society was really interesting, and the communication/culture clash between everyone didn't have an overabundance of somewhat frustrating tropes that pop up in crossovers. Like..it felt equal or something. Not TOO explosive? idk anyway. good read.
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 19 . 4/16
Epic! Continue !
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 19 . 4/11
oh gosh your world building is fantastic, something that's really really hard to do in a crossover like this. also i really love your ichigo. you write his voice really well. well done.
JelliesTheFish chapter 19 . 4/11
This story was such fun to read!
Unedaread chapter 19 . 4/4
So...are you ever gonna update this amazing book?
1,404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »