Reviews for Resurgence Forthcoming
Tikisomia chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
I KNEW IT! J.M.S WAS DR. JAMES! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! lol! Nice job on this and no worries, you don't have to read mine lol! Thanks for telling me about your Guiwang fanfic...I'll read it (I like that pair too! lol!)
Tikisomia chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
A CD? J.M.S? Hmmmmmm...Suspecious lol!) Hope I don't sound wierd...but I like that 007 and Tian Mo Xing's relationship is still the same. Not really mushy and lovey-dove (at least on 007's side hehehe!) Jia You!

bty I also ah a Pi Li MIT fanfic going on (not that you have to read it lol, just thought to let you know as you seem to be hooked on this show just like me! I'v watched it all the way through twice and can't get enough lol! Anyway, great job and keep going! I'll be reading!
Tikisomia chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
AHHHH! Another cliffhanger! What's in the drawer? What's in the Drawer? I wanna knowwww! Hehe...I don't do well under suspense lol! Keep it up! And no problem about the comments...I know it always makes me feel good (and it is proof people are still reading lol!)
Tikisomia chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
Ahhhhh! CLIFFHANGER! lol! Great job on this. keep it up! I'll be reading as you post it!
Tikisomia chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Hmmmm...IQ Test? 007? I wonder what kind of IQ test it is...I'm really curious now!
Tikisomia chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
I'm sorry you're not feeling well...hope you're better soon. Nice chapter though, you have me intereted. I wonder...why did she faint or did she 0.o lol! I'm looking to reading more of this. Go Pi Li MIT fanfic! Jia You!-good luck!
Tikisomia chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
Good job on this! And I really did like 747 in the show! You should go and watch some clips of 100% Entertainment...trust me...Xiao Gui as 747 is toned down from the host Xiao Gui lol!
Tikisomia chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
lol! 747 will always be one of my favorate characters! I can just see him struggleing to wake up in the morning!
Tikisomia chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Haha! Tian Mo Xing and the mouse lol! And for a moment I though what she saw was a clue lol!
Tikisomia chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Hehe! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this!