Reviews for Spike the Sparkling
Mariah chapter 21 . 2/20
I don't think you know this but that link to the story accidental hunger is invalid because that story was deleted.
bloodwolfsfame chapter 21 . 1/31
I look forward to sparkplugs transformation it would be fun if it backfired so he too ended up a sparkling instead of an adult transformer. I hope there will be more scenes with “Ricochet” and thundercracker. Thank you for writing.
Mariah chapter 21 . 1/25
wow spike/ricochet is smart to outwit laserbeak.

thundercracker loves him but he will be heartbroken when the truth is revealed.
Nessus47 chapter 21 . 1/9
Very nice. I have missed this story a lot and hope that more is to come. It is good to see that these stories are still 'alive'. So many of the authors I followed have stopped writing and it makes me happy that you still write. Thank you
MoonRein chapter 21 . 1/10
I've been scouring Transformers fanfiction for more sparkling-centric stories and I'm so glad I came across this one! Not to mention, there are still new updates lol, so difficult to find still-continuing stories in this website imo. Anyway, love the story obviously, Spike turning into a cute sparkling and the adults reacting to him is always fun. What I love about this fic in particular is that you didn't forget about Sparkplug. Can't wait for him to turn into a Cybertronian and finally reunite with his son! Cheers to a new year!
Here’s a good chapter starter: Ricochet’s reaction when he wakes up back in the playpen and sees Laserbeak etc.
He’d probably cry tbh. Im addicted to this fanfiction tho thank you so much for writing it
Gah such an exciting chapter! Can’t wait for Part 22!
BlackHreat chapter 21 . 1/6
Love it! Please keep going!
Jack the Dragon chapter 21 . 1/3
Great to see this story get a new chapter. I've been wanting to ask if it would be alright for my female Seeker OC Black Saber could make an appearance, I've imagined a few scenes where she takes of Spike.
WindAuthor chapter 20 . 1/2
I can't wait to see how it goes.
tiedwithribbons chapter 21 . 1/2
Woah, baby, this is getting good!

But is Spike going to return to his human self soon? And if he does, how are the Bots and Cons gonna react?

By the way, sorry to bother you, but could you please update Protector, The Decepticons Revenge and Optimus's Mistake soon?
Red Blaze 16 chapter 21 . 1/2
Thanks for the update! I wonder if Spike will figure out why Soundwave is testing him - and if that will impact how he performs on the tests.
Steelcode chapter 21 . 1/2
SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO ON EDGE FOR MORE! THIS IS SO AMAZING i REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
general zargon chapter 20 . 9/27/2021
Thanks for the update. :) an unusual amount of typos, but I got through it and enjoyed the chapter. I loved Wheeljack being a mad scientist! Good luck on your writing!
Mariah chapter 20 . 7/26/2021
wow spark plug is about to become a cybertronian to get his son back good for him.

hope the plan works.