Reviews for Spike the Sparkling
"We now have the added difficulty of Jazz being a prisoner," Optimus continued grimly. "Megatron's position is now far stronger and he knows it."

And after:

But it wouldn't be that easy would it? I mean a switch from human to Cybertronian is two different species," questioned Jazz, not sure if it would be that simple.

Do you notice anything strange?
I can’t tell you how happy this latest chapter made me. Seeing this at 2am nearly made me scream! I love the bond between Thundercracker and Ricochet
Great chapter. I am looking forward to the next one to see if the plan for Sparkplug to become a cybertronian works. Too bad Megatron and Screamer are such dicks. It would be amusing to see Megatron be all paternal and protective of a sparkling.
Mariah chapter 19 . 3/30
Yikes will sparkplug get his son back?

Will thundercracker refuse or maybe sneak away to see him?
Red Blaze 16 chapter 19 . 3/31
Couldn't they just do the same process that was used in "Autobot Spike" - Generation 1, Season 2, Episode 1 - for turning Sparkplug into an mech long enough to claim Spike?
WindAuthor chapter 19 . 3/31
Oh, and I'd like to see some more bonding either with Thundercracker, the Constructicons or maybe the others!
WindAuthor chapter 19 . 3/31
Yes an update! I noticed there were a few spelling errors but otherwise...It. Is. AWESOME.
general zargon chapter 19 . 3/31
Oh no, I hope Jazz will be okay! Poor Spike's probably feeling guilty because his chirping woke Thundercracker up. Thanks for the update! :)
Steelcode chapter 19 . 3/30
Wonder if Spike will be saving Jazz this time?

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
wolf girl811 chapter 19 . 3/30
Ow i hope spike visit jazz! would sparkplug be a attractive tranformer i wonder?
zero fullbuster chapter 19 . 3/30
Love it.
Please write more Collars and Chains soon.
bloodwolfsfame chapter 18 . 2/16
Really liked the chapter I wonder what Megatron will do with screamer. Look forward to getting to know what will happen next with the autobots, thank you for writing!
WindAuthor chapter 18 . 2/4
More Constructicons please!
Good chapter chapter 18 . 1/31
I don't why but I picture a humorous chapter of wheeljack machine turning humans into beautiful transformers. Sparkplug would March right up to the gawking decepticons and punch a shocked thunder cracker in the face. Lol. While Spike watches them try to flirt with his father in horror. Hahaha Anyway good chapter.
Amber chapter 18 . 1/29