Reviews for Spike the Sparkling
Invisiblenix chapter 1 . 6/27
Can you please make more of this story
wandamarie chapter 16 . 6/21
wandamarie chapter 17 . 6/21
thanks
general zargon chapter 17 . 6/20
Oh wow, an update! Man, it's been a long time since I read this...I honestly can't remember what's happening, and the typos made me wince a little, but overall I'm just glad to see this continued. Thank you for the update! Sparkling!Spike is adorable, and the mental image of him flying paper planes is just so cute, I loved it. :D I wish you the very best of luck on your writing!
I’m so happy you updated! This chapter was very amusing to read!
Kirjakissa91 chapter 17 . 6/19
thanks to a pleasant surprise. look forward to the continuation.
himelove22 chapter 17 . 6/19
New chapter yess! Im so glad one of my favorite stories got updated :D
DeadlyNightshade97 chapter 17 . 6/19
“Doesn’t have to deal with any messes,” That’s what you think Screamer~ Remember little ‘Ricochet’ is still sick! :] (Isn’t he?)
Great chapter! However, perhaps consider changing the title? Although Hook was introduced, he had a very small part; whereas Starscream’s babysitting seemed much more involved and important. Just a suggestion, keep it if you want. Regardless, the story is coming along beautifully! Eager to read more :)
TFSTARFIRE chapter 17 . 6/18
So cute, absolutely love it.
MadnessJones chapter 17 . 6/18
This is an interesting coincidence, but the day this new chapter was posted my baby niece came over for a visit for the first time. I can safely say you capture the infant experience quite well. Babies are mischievous, intelligent, a handful, and yet oddly lovable and endearing. As for your story, it took a long time to see another chapter, but better late than never. I'm glad you're working on this again, and it looks like if my guess is correct that they're going to turn Sparkplug into a Transformer to try to fool the Decepticons into giving Spike back. This is a good story and I look forward to seeing where this goes :)
firetype77 chapter 17 . 6/18
New chapter yes! I have a feeling starscream's going to kidnap bee
WindWhistle21 chapter 17 . 6/18
YAHOO! A new chapter! Thank you, I really loved this one and how miserable the Decepticons are with a sick baby. It's not fun! I also liked the ending with Spike making things, when I babysit crafts are always a big hit.
Red Blaze 16 chapter 17 . 6/18
Awesome! An update! Maybe Spike will win over Starscream? :)
Kaijuqueen13 chapter 17 . 6/18
Have Spike give Starscream an extreme makeover; paint job addition and let Spike get off the hook because it gives Megatron and the other Cons a laugh
Steelcode chapter 17 . 6/18
OH I THINK SOMEONES GETTING SPARKLING FEVER!

No one can resist Spike. Though maybe I'm wrong...Hmmm...

AWESOME JOB CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!