Reviews for Secrets That Stay: Book One
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
i liked her better as a girl
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
wow.
MissSteph22 chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
This story was really intense and was very well written. Everybody (that doesn't belong to you of course) was in character and there were very little errors within the story. It intrigued me right from the beginning as the plot was so fresh and original. I'll certainly be reading your other stories :)

As for this story itself, the plot really jumped out at me. It taught me to respect people for who they are - race, sex, religion etc... and I'm sure Brittany was taught the same thing. Chapter 7 brought tears to my eyes especially :)

The story was brilliant - that's basically what I'm trying to say :) It's okay to be different, and Dustin shows that it is :)

No matter how much you weigh (in my case that would be), how tall you are, what race you are, what your sexuality is, what your religion is, or anything that would "set you aside" from the others... you are beautiful, and no person should ever be judged in such a way because the world would be a pretty damn boring place is everybody was the same.

Peace, love, and COOKIES! ~ MissSteph22 x
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
Ah there it is

Cheers
kokopellifan1 chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
The only problem, is that I could not find any mention of a scene with the jocks finding out. Perhaps an extended version of the story is needed.

Cheers
ChipmunkFan19 chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
Well this was a great story I just can't wait to see what is going to happen in the sequel of it.

*jibun wo shinjite
Simon Seville chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
Good ending to the story. :D Can't wait for the second book. :D
ChipmunkFan19 chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
Well even though it was short it was a good chapter.

I wonder if Dustin will ever be able to forgive Aaron for what he did,and I love how you made Aaron act a lot lke Alvin I find it funny how Alvin yelled at Aaron.

Update again soon

Simon Seville chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
here a review, NOW UPDATE! Anyway, good chapter.
Timothy.C chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
Wow this story sucked me in! and I'm not normaly a fan of 2nd gen. I kinda hope that she/he ends up wanting to be a girl and ends up with Kevin. keep the good work!
ChipmunkFan19 chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
Well I'm glad Brittany has finally accepted the fact that Autumn would rather be Dustin,but I'm just curious as to how the people will treat Autumn/Dustin when she/he since they know her/his secret.

Can't wait update soon
Winddragon Eternal chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
Aw, that was very sweet! I'm so glad that Brittany's finally come to accept her daughter for who she really wants to be! :)

I thought this was going to be the end of the story, but it seems that you have plenty of ideas in stock, huh?

So, what happens next? Can't wait for your next update! :)

- Winddragon
ChipmunkFan19 chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
Well I'm glad Autumn/Dustin is fine but if what she/he saw was true I feel sorry for her/him because now everyone knows her/his secret.

Update again soon

Winddragon Eternal chapter 6 . 10/26/2010
Great chapter! Love the suspense you're adding in! :)

I have a little idea, though. Perhaps Autumn should get a crush on her friend Kevin, and then things will start to get a little haywire when she doesn't know whether to love him or not.

Just a suggestion. But update soon, yeah? :)

- Winddragon
ChipmunkFan19 chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Ok it was a nice chapter I loved the flashback as to how the jocks found out.

I hope to god Dustin/Autumn hasn't kill his/her self.

Now I wonder will Dustin/Autumn confront Aaron about giving up his/her secret to the jocks,and now I wonder if Aaron has blabbed Dustin/Autumn's secret to anyone else.

Can't wait to see the next chapter :)