Reviews for Breaking The Circle
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 13 . 5/5
Wait what no you can't do this to me please u need to update soon cause I'm in love with this and will cry if not continued and u don't want me to cry :'(
KrisDancer13 chapter 13 . 4/29
Hello. I was wondering if you got over your writer's block yet. You are an amazing writer, and I really enjoyed your stories. I hope you get over your writer's block.
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,593.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
SavannahSweety chapter 13 . 2/14/2014
Just reading this and I'm not sure if you'll get my review but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this fanfic. Very well written and had a great plot. I'm sad that there are only 12 chapters because each chapter made me want more. Especially the last. You're a very good writer. Take care.
dark m00n angel chapter 13 . 2/6/2014
Hopefully you get over your writer block soon..cuz this is a great story please update sooon.
ptl4ever419 chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
I love it! Your idea is very intriguing I really hope you eventually continue :)
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
ooooh I really hope that this comes off hiatus soon, and that your writer's block is gone as well. I absolutely love your stories, they are all so creative! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
I'm sorry about your writers block. I know how that can be believe me. I hope that you will update soon though because this story is incredible interesting.
Keena3105 chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
will you ever be updating this story again? i quite like it, it's a different take on the whole 'go back in time to save everyone' thing :)
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
i loved this soooo much! you are fantastic! cant wait for more!
ibterismith50 chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
This is an amazing story, please continue.
KaWe chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
Hi Phoenix, this story is really well thought out. The characters develop believable and the plot idea is quite innovative. So, I hope you get over your writers block and continue, which I am much looking forward to. All the best KaWe
mh21 chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
I'm really enjoying this story and I hope that when you are up to it, you'll continue writing. You're a very good writer and I've enjoyed reading this and The Founder's Heirs.

I'm surprised James, Lily, Sirius, and Severus haven't all questioned Hermione about the future, they're all jumping right into training without question. I like that James and Lily have matching animagi, it's very sweet. I'm not sure if I like Hermione's form being a cat, just because it has been used so many times in fanfiction; although I guess that's because a lot of people think her personality is cat-like. Considering the animosity between cats and dogs, it makes Sirius and Hermione's relationship a bit questionable. Anyway, I'm excited to see where this goes if you ever decide to pick it up again. If you're looking for a good Sirius/Hermione fic, The Thief of Time is very good (no, I didn't write it, I just like it and thought I'd share the recommendation). :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
i like your stories i dont like to be hanging but if it take longer to get it right take long as needed
Guest chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
I love your stories and desperately need a Beta. Interested? Check out my story: s/8267250/1/Harry_Potter_and_the_Power_of_Knowledge Harry Potter and the Power of Knowledge