Reviews for Keeping Secrets
Kain Sinner chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Second chapter or a sequel maybe? Please? Loved it either way! ;)

-Kain
MsGirludontknow chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I have the overwgelming urge to yell fuck you and storm away but seeing as how that diplay would be lost on my ipod im going to ignore it. Basically, i'm incredibly jealous, so far my list of great writers includes you, jarsnaxa, anhiyir moonstar, and the writer of lovers in spades. You really do nothing for my self esteem. That being said i really enjoyed the story, the characters didn't stray.
prettydarkmoonbunny chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww!
sundayguts chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Yay!

You kept them in perfect charecter something that people fail to do quite alot when they write stories about these two.
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Great job, love it D Keep it up _
Minibit chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This made me go "neeeeeeeeeeeee!" out of my chair, literally xD

So sweet, very well done. I'm not sure protege is the right term to use concerning Edward, but other than taht I have no complaints.
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
another wonderful story! a good change from your usual style in terms of storyline (I would say that, it always seems Roy is cheating in the other ones XD in one way or another)

i would say, nice to read something a bit lighter in mood? (i'm so illiterate atm...) you wrote this very well, as always

and the two of them thinking about love like a battle strategy in some respects is very characteristic of them, and quite funny. : this was very light and puffy and made me feel giggly afterwards! well done!
Doublebend chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Hey I was wondering about you! Sorry I couldn't review like, four days ago. SUCH A BEAUTIFUL ONE SHOT WAAHH

i love fluff. i love your fluff to be specific.

btw i moved to Japan (had to change schools and all, so its kinda busy right now)

You now have five stories. I...am...so...proud. *weeps*
qlrk chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
... I just noticed that I don't have you on Author's Alert. I thought I had you on Author's Alert. Why do that fuck do I not have you on Author's Alert? Pfft, problem solved, anyway x)

Sigh, I really do love the flow of your stories - they're just that easy to read. And it's lovely, as always. How do you make the most common storyline's feel so new? 3 Fa-vour-it-edddd, yet again
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I like. Very nice play on the meaning of a kiss
Mortichai chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
beautifully worded, if i may say so myslef. the way the story blends was absolutely enticing. not one story have i seen as well written as yours. i would like to explore the story better though. can i look forward to future addings?

Mortichai
HoliMoliCow chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Aaw that was cute- its always hard to find a well written, in-character piece of royed fluff 3
Freedom Heiress chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Waw! Just what I needed today! So cute!
Sisyphean Effort chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Squeeee! What a wonderful way to spend my lunch break, reading your new piece! And the writing was just beau-ti-ful! You haven't lost your touch at all. What a lovely, poetic little gift for October third! There was so much to love here: comparing Ed's eyes to the exotic amber of whisky in a glass; Roy hoping that he hadn't inadvertently stolen Ed's first kiss, but also hoping that he did-I loved the paradox of that! Wonderful job, and it was great to finally get to read something new by you! :)

S.E.
Reclusive Metal chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Hey I was just going through your profile to see if you had added any new fics or were planning to... disappointed, i started reading the chain... then suddenly i get an alert about your new fic! I was so happy!

I loved it...so fluffy and cute. :)

Reclusive Metal