Reviews for Story Untold
animechic12 chapter 10 . 6/21
so i just ran across this story and i am in love with it. every chapter makes me giggle and smile. i know it's been a while but please update soon i really want to hear more of what happens !
make anther chapter plz love it
Pari forever ft chapter 10 . 3/12
keep on going ! i like this story !
12Rayne chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Holy crap this story is just amazing! I seriously can't wait for the next chapter to come out !
XxYourworstnightmarexX chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
"until next time"! Yeah, ur next time is longer than 4 years. I read this whole story so that i could see its ending but i have a fucked up writer who doesnt have any time to write in 4 years. And he just had to leave it at the final chapter!
Nora chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
When will you update this story? Its awesome epic
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
Please update soon! You can't give up on this story you must continue it!
SaberTail FairyTooth chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
OHOOOOHH! NATSU, IF YOU DON'T CONFESS IMMA SIC TITANIA ON YOU!
SADZ! IF U DON'T KEEP POSTING, IMMA SIC MIRA ON YOU!
thecagedsong chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
OPing your OC, not a good idea, ever. Based on the amount of power just one firght between two of the guys generates, having them all attack at once without a scratch is just bad form. You jumped the character development and Vincent doesn't seem human at all. I'm okay with one or two OC's in general, but not when they act for the Author in the story and embarrasses everyone else. Oh, fyi OP is over powering and OC is original character
karibel.Q.flores chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
cuando actualiza quiero saber que mas va a pasar me dejo intrigada por favor actualizalo
Nalu69 chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
I love this story sooooooo much I can't wait to see what happens! Please update soon
anna114 chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Please please update soon ! it's so cool !
Guest chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Story turned to shit as soon as Vincent got involved. Solid concept, poor execution. Also I can't help but be annoyed by the attempts to be spontaneous.
ladyhudson chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
iv read al this story it is right good please up
gg chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
... the story is written really badly, when you look at her normal standard