Reviews for Political Initiation
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Please continue this story. I can so see Sizemore as a senator
Skyz-Angels chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Although its been 3 years, I hope you will be able to continue this story!
Glorilian chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I LOVE IT!
(And If you write continuation, let me know! Because it looks great! Yummy!)
CouldOfBeenWorse chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh gosh, I'm feeling a bit like a stalker. Awkward.

Anyway, I seem to have stumbled upon another good one today (feeling clumsy), again I'd like to see where you would take this and I'd love it if you could continue when you are ready.

COBW

COBW - The second one is for the last comment I didn't sign off. Now all is right with the world!
cocoLily chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
The chapter's okay, but I think Ichigo's situation would better as a separate story. It would be more compelling to see Ichigo story engage in local politics and trying to gain Aizen's favor nationally.
youwereenjoyingit chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I normally stay away from stories that have politics involved. They bore me. xD But because I've read some of your other stories and it's AiIchi I had to re-read this. I've read this before, I've just never left a review. :P

This fic is so awesome. You got Aizen down pat. He's so friendly and charming (such a smooth talking politician what a shocker lol) and Ichigo is determined to do his job right. :) That last line gave me chills. What does Aizen want to train Ichigo for, and how exactly does he intend to use him? ;) This is a great start. I'd love to read more if you ever decide to pick it back up. :D
RabbidMaki chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaah Ichi-chan already has a crush on big bad Aizen ! Who was the precedant victim ?

Crap...look like you'll not be continuing this one.

Guess you hadn't the expected feadback at the time .

I picture really easily Aizen as a politician, a shark with dolphin appearance. We have soon presidential election in France and often I get so sick of their lies and querrels. Dunno how it is nowaday in USA.

Soooooooooooo, if you wanna keep on this story you have all my support ! )

( and I must precise I'll litteraly worship the ground behin your feet if you continue The Spirit Wish XD)
Rikki-22 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Oh my gosh! Of course u have to continued this story! It have to be more than one-shot!
aizenbutt chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
You need to keep going with this!
Nemesia23 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
You have an interesting plot going on here. Please continue with your story. ;)
starstruckgazer chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Continue! Not only is it an unusual and interesting AU, but it's also well written, descriptive, and, up to now, in-character. This seems like it will take interesting (and deliciously complicated) plot twists, so continue!
Ringo-01 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Cool

So... Is Aizen a good guy, or a bad guy? Hahaha Although I think you won't answer that. XD

Can't wait to read more. ;)
safa56bmc chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
well i was kind of hoping that would continue this story..i know it might be late in asking u to do so..but still...thank u
cmsully chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
You ask if this story is worth continuing. I say...YES.
Queen of Torture chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Gins pretty much Aizens bitch...manga,anime,AND fanfiction! And Ichi's slow...continue pweeeeaaaasssssse