Reviews for Team Badass
Mezzy2468 chapter 10 . 10/15
This is SUCH A GOOD STORY! I like how instead of it being centered around just one of them, Team Se- excuse me, Team Badass is awesome together. I also like stories where Naruto is good at seals, because it's living up to his Uzumaki heritage without him knowing it. Sasuke's Blaze Release is pretty kickass, and so it Sakura's strength. I like how you twist things around a little, like how you added Naruto into the scene with Orochimaru and the Sandaime (great cliff hanger by the way). Over all, this story is pretty great.
Mezzy2468 chapter 3 . 10/14
Isn't Kakashi an A rank shinobi? Either way, this is a good story, so continue being good at writing and all will be happy.
Ehhh! What about Gaara? I really like how Naruto and Gaara's friendship is...also, the end of this chapter was awesome!
Yahoo!

Me *thinks about Yahoo logo*
I have testing tomorrow and I'm reading this instead of studying...
I love this!
bunnyxstar chapter 10 . 9/26
im actually crying when i was it was last updated in 2012 i always wanted a fanfic woth naruto meeting the hokages
Ash0011 chapter 10 . 9/20
it looks like this isn't updating either, quite disappointing to leave it on such a cliffhanger
Zela Night chapter 1 . 9/3
I liked it.
Otaku chapter 10 . 8/31
Hurry up and get ur ass back in here and finish the next chapter
ReaderNicholas666 chapter 10 . 8/21
Nice chapter. Good fight, great imagery and nice to see you posting again. Keep up the good work.
SincererHeart45 chapter 1 . 7/22
Mr. Duck. Lake home.

Damn Naruto I didn't know you were this sarcastic when you were young.
Chade chapter 10 . 7/20
Hi, don't know if I've commented on this before (I've had it in my favourites list for ages...) but I just wanted to say how much I love this story. It's one of my regular re-reads and I never tire of it (yes it's not finished, and yes I'd love more but that doesn't mean that it isn't a wonderful read or that it doesn't work as it is. I even think that it has a good ending currently. Didn't want this comment to read as one of those obnoxious 'You must keep writing!' demands...). I know it's been years since you updated, but I just wanted to let you know that people still love your work, and that I'm really grateful that you keep it up here for others to enjoy because it's awesome.
Why is that, whenever Team Badass does something, it's during 3 am aka the devil's hour.
Carter chapter 4 . 7/14
I'm dying I can't breathe help! Iv fallen and can't get up! omg I love this