Reviews for Promise
Lovely4Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
So beautiful and yet so sad
deleted acoout chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Well that really nice... And depressing...
HAPPYgoLUCKY chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
*finds you hiding under the boulder* UGYAAAAA! This was 'SUPER!' sweet! and very VERY HOT! But you pulled my heart strings with the bit at the end TOT...*inner self* (WHAAAAAAA! poor Ven Ven and Terra!)... :3 aaany way this story was really awsome! Bye bye. X3
VentusKnight chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
All my feels in the very end. Great job though
breaking6883 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
OMG I LOVEEEED IT! :'D
THANK YOUUUU! The ending makes me so sad... :'((((
Boizun chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
That was so wonderful I nearly teared up at the end. The way you wrote about their kind of desperate wanting of one another, to possess and to be with forever, and how light and darkness are drawn together made me feel that their relationship is really like this. Like another reviewer said, it seems like you're the creator of these characters! This is so awesome, I'm just going to accept it as an actual preview to the BBS game in my mind. :D
this is also my first time reading a terraxven fic, and you've made me love the pairing even more! xD* thank you*
Madam RinRin chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is amazing! I absolutely adore it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That. That was...

BEAUTIFUL! That was one of the best fanfictions I have ever read!
ConclusionCompromise chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Cute. Loved the ending.
Monica chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
...This. was. AMAZING! I got so submersed in the story that i actually forgot its a fanfic o.o This is like the best tragic love story have EVER read in my life! The characters were just WAY too well written. HECK it sounded like YOU were the creater of these characters! Terra...his turmoil is described beautifully. and the whole darkness coming from his desire to possess Ven is wonderfully thought out! Ven *accidently* taking the initiative was downright SMEXY! loved his reaction when he realized what he was doin xD and the first kiss was so GORGEOUS! it was just overflowing with love and passion! By the way...I have NEVER become THAT wet from reading a fanfic O.O kudos to you amazing author! I still can't believe i found a fanfic so WORTHY!
kwityerbeliaken chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
L-o-v-e-l-y

'twas great. I'm so jealous, 'cause you're sooo good at writing.

You're inspiration to us all!

Much love and respect,

Mikey 3
Schizzar chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I love how you captured them. You got Terra's brooding, possessive personality perfect and the way Ventus was so...freaking innocent was also pretty much spot on in character. Well as much as I can tell, I'm not that far in the game yet XD

Very will written. I applaud you and give you cookies! :D
Rayne Destiny chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Oh wow, that was epic. The last lines make me so sad... *sniff* For an un-beated story, it was perfect. Wonderful job.
Aishiteru Sabaku no Gaara chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
D: Awww! I liked it! Very well written! Amazing! :3 *faves*
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Come out from under that boulder now. I won't ask again. *glares, lifts the boulder mentally and tosses it* Now, it's been a while since I've reviewed. Don't ask why, I just haven't. When I searched for yaoi in KH, I wanted something amazing, hot, sexy and surprisingly sweet. You know what I got? Your story. The very one I'm reviewing. Now how do you think that makes me feel? Annoyed that I found what I wanted so easily? Disgusted by the sickening sweeteness? Nope. Pure bliss. I have no complaints whatsoever about this magnificent work. So... The Keeper approves and can't wait to find more stories by the amazing author. *points at you* Yes, you Author. You're on my new target list. I will find them. And I will read them. And they will be reviewed. - Have a cookie~ *smiles and holds out a plate of fresh cookies of all types*