Reviews for Temporality
ThatLikeSadia chapter 3 . 7/16
This story was so sweet! Great fic :)
maritinkerbell chapter 3 . 6/6
Love this story! I especially love Regulus's character in this one, and I love Hermione's last line!
Bentears chapter 3 . 5/28
Awesome story!
Magesa chapter 3 . 4/19
I don't even know how you made that pairing work so splendidly, but I love that you did. I love a well-written time-travel story and this definitely fits the bill!
UnicornMist chapter 3 . 3/3
I loved this original take on a time turner fiction, thanks so much for sharing.
MissLess chapter 3 . 2/19
I feel really strongly about this story...I am amazed how quickly it has become an iconic story - a reference in terms of what I expect of a good SB/HG fic. I loved how you played with AU universe. I could read it over and over again and still get the warm and, sometimes, intense feelings of the first read. Unfortunately, chapters do not magically appear as I re-read the story and I can only hope that you continue to put your quill to use with my favourite couple since you do it amazingly well! :))
liljennmartin chapter 3 . 2/15
A great story...with even better writing!
Chain-SawSmile chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
This has to be one of the best time-travelling stories out there. Loved it!
Serenity Blossom chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
I love this! What a great read.
BlueCaesar chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
AWWWW! Love it! Simply love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Nicely done! Really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Wonderfull story.
I liked how you did not fill all the gaps and let us use our imagination for that. Thanks for sharing!
Kim chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
This is such an amazing story. This is the second time I've read out and it's just a good.
TwilightGirl100195 chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Ahh this is a great story! You're an amazing author!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
I had to come back to review this chapter. Your story is awesome!