Reviews for Temporality
sabbe chapter 2 . 9/19
This fic is so good!
deemura chapter 3 . 9/17
thank you, thank you, reading this story was really an amazing experience. I cannot thank you enough for this.
oh my god, I want to cry with bloody amazing that this fic is !
I loved every change and the way in which you led the change
I love Regulus and Sirius and Peter !
Oh my god, this novel has driven me crazy, I love it
it's so beautiful. Seriously, how you did it in 3 chapters ?
I loved it so much
stille und regen
opheliahamlet chapter 3 . 9/9
Such a great story ! I love it !
Teriyaki Princes chapter 3 . 8/31
*sniffle*beautiful*sniffle*
kalikk chapter 3 . 8/13
muito bom
arizonadaydreamer chapter 3 . 7/31
This was such a fantastically fun story! I absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing!
antares-adhara chapter 3 . 7/22
Bloody brilliant! Love the Sirius/Regulus brother moments
revinzy chapter 3 . 7/21
What an amazing beautiful fic this is. I love it so much and I really enjoy reading every words of this story. I had fun and really chuckled when I read something funny here, the humor never fail me. And then my eyes got wet when I read about Hermione re-telling her past to Sirius, then I cried at the Portkey Office scene, and happy tears broke when I read the ending. Its 3 AM and I'm really drown to your story. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story.
LilithiaRW chapter 3 . 7/4
A very enjoyable story! Hermione&Sirius is a guilty pleasure of mine. I'm glad you could do them justice.
RGfI chapter 3 . 6/27
I am speechless. I literally have no words.
This has been so good, such a ride, I just can't explain myself with words.
I wanted to read a fanfic that will restore my faith in these two characters, and boy did you deliver. See, I've been reading countless pieces about this couple, and while a few made me overjoyed, a few were OOC in a way that made me upset and confused. Thank you so much for keeping these two characters in character, and thank you for writing the roller coaster I just spent four hours reading.
I feel like urging you to write more, but must check when this story was published. Perhaps you've already written more and I'm late to the party ;)
Anyway, thank you so much for this story!
MrsH chapter 3 . 6/5
What an interesting twist on a time travel story! Thank you so much for sharing it. I read it in one sitting because I just couldn't wait to see what happened next. Looking forward to reading more of your work soon!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 3 . 4/24
Incredibly well done! I absolutely adore Regulus in this!
JERSIIIfied chapter 3 . 4/11
That was super duper cute
Milliza chapter 3 . 2/26
Awesome story! Loved it. This is a real treat and I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much!