Reviews for Temporality
Capecodcanal chapter 3 . 5/17
I was not expecting the time shift at the start of this chapter but it works perfectly. This is a fresh take on the time turner storyline. I loved it! Well done! Amazing!
Capecodcanal chapter 2 . 5/17
This is rich with interesting detail. I love all the little call-backs and twists!
Capecodcanal chapter 1 . 5/17
This is so good! I'm hooked! I love the little flashbacks and Andromeda being so used to Hermione's quirks. My heart breaks that Ron is the last Weasley standing and is so damaged by Voldemort's terrible curse. Well done!
LCB chapter 3 . 4/17
Well done. Thnk you.
LCB chapter 2 . 4/17
Oh wow
LCB chapter 1 . 4/17
How sad and horrifying.
crochetaway chapter 3 . 3/24
Words cannot express how much I love this fic. I think this is a new classic for me that I'll read again and again. Bravo!
Queen's Chalice chapter 3 . 2/9
This story is spot-on. Outstanding characterization, and a wonderful mashup of the complexity of human emotions and their impact on the actions that one choses to take. Also full of clever and subtle humor, which is always a good thing. Very nice!
MorgannaLeFae chapter 3 . 1/10
I love how "Déjà vu" starts, exactly, as déjà vu: the alarm charm going off on Hermione's wand. I actually really appreciate the way a lot of the relationship beats during Hermione's return echo those of her time in the past. There was something so tragic about Hermione saving the world only to lose everything in doing so. And my heart just caught in my mouth the first time she meets Harry again.

Regulus&Sirius' and James&Sirius' dynamics were really enjoyable, especially the way they felt like a natural progression, a natural maturation of the dynamics Hermione was witness to when they were all teenagers together. Hermione's cold, terrible fury at Draco mentioning the spell Voldemort had used on Ron and the way she aches with a present that never happened was gorgeous. And her guilt and regret for the life she could have had, for the choices she made and the changes she wrought, just. Wow.

And, of course, Hermione and Sirius. I love how they just fall, helplessly back into their old dynamic, without even realizing. And I love how absolutely awestruck Sirius is for this girl who gave him the world. I love how he tries to gives hers back to her.

This is such an amazing fic. Lovely and perfect. Thank you so much for sharing it.
MorgannaLeFae chapter 2 . 1/10
There's so much I love about Hermione's time in the past, but up there with my favourites is your characterization of Regulus, Peter and Snape. Your Regulus is, hands down, one of the best iterations I've ever seen; I think it's the way that he wants so desperately to do the right thing but doesn't know how. You actually give Peter a personality and motives, which I very much appreciate, and Hermione/Andromache's way of handling him is soft and wonderful. And Snape. Oh Snape. Thanks for not woobifying him. I love how even Hermione can't bring herself to like him. (I respect the sacrifices Severus Snape made. That doesn't mean he's not an asshole.)

Hermione's relationships with the rest of the cast at large are wonderful. Matchmaking!Slughorn made me laugh, as did "Milord's Quiet Brooding".

I especially appreciate that here, where no one knows who Hermione really is or what she's actually up to, her worst enemy is herself. Is the way that she doesn't know how to not do the upcoming Charms essay (plus an extra foot) and how she can't not stand up for injustice against House Elves. The way her own nature works against what she needs to accomplish (and at the same time is what allows her to save Peter and Regulus).

And Hermione and Sirius' interactions are perfect. What makes them such a compelling pairing, for me, is the way that they care deeply about very much the same things but they come at it from such different angles. And so they clash terribly as they fall into misunderstanding after misunderstanding. I love the way you write them as confrontational, but also in love with the act of confrontation. How, as they move past masks and bravado, they start to fall in love with the loyalty and passion they glimpse in one another. And I especially love the way you write them as furiously, desperately actively ignoring what is happening to them.
MorgannaLeFae chapter 1 . 1/9
Someone recommended this when chatting about Sirmione fic, and I absolutely, totally remember reading this ages and ages ago (and apparently never reviewing, bad reader). I'd forgotten how lovely this is! Especially all the small things: the way you paint the breadth of shared history between Padma and Hermione, all common acquaintances and shared experiences and personal references; Hermione's ruthlessness and her guilt over her ruthlessness, but the way she does things despite that because it's what needs being done (it's what makes her a Gryffindor in many ways, instead of a Slytherin); the way she spirals off on tangents without a filter; the Black's "stupid, perfect hair"; Hermione's breakdown over that hair and the way that it isn't really about the hair at all; Ron looking to Hermione for answers and never doubting that she can save them, that she'll pull through.
senawario chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
nicely done; thank you. But the word "interlude"? It does not mean what you (seem to) think it means!
Sadia140230 chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
This is a great time-travel story! I wish there were more of these.
asdfghhjkl chapter 3 . 11/7/2016