Reviews for Temporality
MissLess chapter 3 . 2/19
I feel really strongly about this story...I am amazed how quickly it has become an iconic story - a reference in terms of what I expect of a good SB/HG fic. I loved how you played with AU universe. I could read it over and over again and still get the warm and, sometimes, intense feelings of the first read. Unfortunately, chapters do not magically appear as I re-read the story and I can only hope that you continue to put your quill to use with my favourite couple since you do it amazingly well! :))
liljennmartin chapter 3 . 2/15
A great story...with even better writing!
Chain-SawSmile chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
This has to be one of the best time-travelling stories out there. Loved it!
Serenity Blossom chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
I love this! What a great read.
BlueCaesar chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
AWWWW! Love it! Simply love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Nicely done! Really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Wonderfull story.
I liked how you did not fill all the gaps and let us use our imagination for that. Thanks for sharing!
Kim chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
This is such an amazing story. This is the second time I've read out and it's just a good.
TwilightGirl100195 chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
Ahh this is a great story! You're an amazing author!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
I had to come back to review this chapter. Your story is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Im loving this story but am sad bc I see that I only have 2 more chapters to read
BretheBabbit chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Best story ever!number 1 favorite! I'm logging in to save it as such
kia maro chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
Absolutely amazing story with my overall favourite couple. I didn't know what to make of it at first, but the last chapter was so well written, tying everyting together. Also loved the pranking in the middle. Most of all though is the brilliant way you draw the idea of changing small things in the past to its logical conclusion. Wings of the butterfly creating a hurricane on the other side of the planet an so on. Of course there will be losses in the form of relationships never even happening. Thank you for your work.
underhillunderwater chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I absolutely love this fic, I've reread it so many times!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I will be honest and say I did not expect much when I first opened ur story but this was amazingly written all details were considered the plot flowed and the idea of time travel was given an entirely new spin I dont know why u dont have more reviews as this is amongst the strongest and most memorable of fanfictions but I urge u to keep writing u have a talent pursue it thank u again