Reviews for Everybody Leaves
IHeartBonesBooth chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I love this version a lot better :" )
rose998 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
this was adorable
ShaniJP chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I really LOVED this. You pointed out so many VALID emotions from Brennan's perspective that helped me give voice to the frustration I would sometimes feel at the show. Although I am perfectly happy to swim in the oceans of smiles and fluff that they are creating now as a couple, I do hope that they take a moment to RECOGNIZE what Booth's actions really did to her. Although they were probably needed to help her understand her feelings - I feel like Booth has never really "owned up" to some things that he did that maybe don't need to be apologized for - but at least admitted between them. Not sure if that makes sense...but thanks for the great story! :D
Artemisbeloved chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I liked this one. I totally give me a reset of this last season. So now i can start of where i think it should have been. Thank you.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Love the story, but as an Indonesian who lives in Australia, I'd just like to point out that it definitely does NOT take 8 hours to get from Darwin to Ambon, where Maluku is supposedly located. It'll only be probably 2hours max, probably only taking an hour- if by plane. For a point of comparison, its only a 7 hour flight from Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia to Sydney, which is quite literally on the other side of Australia. The distance between Sydney and Jakarta is many, many times greater than Darwin and Ambon. Even allowing for the much slower speed of a helicopter, I highly doubt that it would take 8 hours, possibly 5 if it cruises at 214km/hr around 133mph.
Noie chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Thanks so much for this one-shot. I'm almost desperate enough to wish for a dream sequence! And did you see the preview for next week? I love Brennan's breakthough but I'm scared of the fallout!
Lisbon94 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I wish! Seriously I do! Okayy so I know Brennan was hurt BUT I would Love if this happened! Like...Hannnah was all a dream! :):) I love this :) It was perfect :)
makd chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Here on a rec from LJ.

Your version of season 6 is much more satisfying than HH's.

wickedshenanigans chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Great fic. I really enjoyed it. Got totally confused by the real world part in Brennan's point of view at first, because after that it turned into the original episode - but very clever that you turned the real world into a dream! Loved it. Ha, I sense a little frustration with some of the behaviour of the characters? It amused me that you described their actions as so strange and out of character that it was proof enough that it had been a dream! And of course the right amount of Brennan-hurt and Booth-rescue :D Thouroughly enjoyed the read, thanks!
I-M-BLUE chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I'm glad I stumbled across this story because season 6 has made very little sense to me. I've been barely watching this season's episodes because they just do not ring true somehow.

It would be amazing if this is what happens - because that season premiere was SO LAME and these later episodes are not that great.

Looking forward to reading more from you.
marple chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Great story. Oh how i wish it would be like this at the show. Cause something like this, like you managed to fix soo brightly, is the only way i can come up wih that will make me believe in Booth again. Hes been such a disappointment these last episodes. I dont mind Hannah, its Booth that is not behaving like Booth and gone completly against everything hes tried to learn Brennan.

Hope to see a lot more of your writing.
Wilhemina23 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This was a great story to read. It took me a while to catch on, but what a cool concept - telling us what we already know...and then it's not what we know but a dream. Very clever. Thank you writing this.
MuffinOnYourFace chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
i just found this story and it's amazing. i love the way you fixed it. and-then-i-woke-up type stories are hard to pull off but you definitely did. my only problem was when booth said that bones is first in his mind even before parker. i get that he loves her, but i think your child's is always first in your mind. other than that (a super tiny detail) this was a pleasure to read. i hope you write more for bones! chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is great i love it :) i just wish they were smart enough to see the truth on the show...
Pha1ange5 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Lovely story ShaViva! I really enjoyed it!