Reviews for If The Going Get's Tough
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I've always wondered how Sam managed to have Bobby keep his mouth shut when he had loss the use of his puppy dog eyes. Good job!
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Hmm, I was sort of surprised that Bobby wouldn't have told Dean anyway. If anyone knew what Dean had been going through, it would have been Bobby.

Excellent observations on his thoughts!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This is great - really shows how Bobby would understand Dean's sense of betrayal.

Diz x
Shannz chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Oh, this was nice. Little a little missing scene! All of this I could see on Bobby's face in the premiere. Wonderfully done, as always :)

We're 2 for 2 for epi's - loving them both so far! This week I know is gonna be good so we're on a roll, lol!

Enjoy and hopefully I'll join you on Sunday!

-shan
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
oh very nice sweetie - agree it must have been hard on Bobby to lie to Dean

And loved your line:

"The mystery named Sam."

Viv
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Once again a great one! And so true! Look of betrayal? NO KIDDING, MISTER SINGER!

And I'm glad there's another person needing to share "the enigma" that's Sam right now.

Loved Bobby's toughts,hun! Perfect!

Barbara
Swellison chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Oh, I like Sam warning Bobby that they're on the way, and to expect fireworks. But I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around Bobby of all people not telling Dean that Sam was alive.

Good drabble!

Sue
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Yep. Sam is definitely a mystery these days. Can't wait to see what's truly up with him as the season progresses...
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Yup he deserved a lambasting from Dean for that one - but I guess Dean will forgive them both eventually. Maybe. Loved the image of Bobby's wiggling toes!

Nice one Kate!