Reviews for Nothing in the Light
Anon chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
PLEEAAASE CONTINUE THISSSS
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I would love to see this continued and eventually finished. Just from the summary, I can tell that it won't be like any over baked marriage of convince ce between Zuko and Katara. I liked the fact that there is tension after the war, because I think that is more realistic. Also,I'm curious in knowing why Aang's feelings changed and how Zuko will approach Katra with the proposal.

I really doubt this will continue, but like Kataras hope about the Avatar, I'll continue to hope as well.
Krys and Mel chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
MOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I like-no, scratch that,-LOVED how Aang broke up with Katara for once. I want to see her transition, like you explained in the note. I've been reading the same Zutara story for too long and already this story has surprised me with its originality. Please, write more? (:
Murkle Mugs chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
PLEASE finish this! It has such potential and you're style is beautiful!
elleelle chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I would have loved to see more of this fix. I felt you were true to Katara's character
TaichiKoi chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This story has great potential and a really good chance of becoming a classic. I hope you continue it. It would be a shame and a waste to let this go. It's really well written and in character. Speaking of...

I also want to note that I'm in agreement with your a/n at the end. I too feel that Katara has more of an innocent/hopeful side when she's with Aang and that she has more of a steadfast/headstrong personality with Zuko. All of these qualities are within her even before she meets either guy and when she does meet them, get to know them and interact with them, they bring these traits out of her. That's what's great about her and all the other characters in this series. They all have different parts to them that makes them organic and real and it just goes to show how complex they are, especially in the times they're in.

I feel that everything post-war (or ASC) will shape and define who these characters are really going to be, and that all of them will be a force to be reckon with.
Fan963 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
i like it please finish
Peace215 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Great first beginning! It sets everything up nicely, and how you are depicting Katara with Aang is true to cartoon. She is softer, more udnerstanding, almost more compassionate with him. It's good to know she'll develop in the story, not losing this side of her personality, but growing, becoming more confident in her passions and her temper, along with her place but never losing her kindness. She's very complex, and its good to know you'll try and do her justice.

Awesome start! Can't wait for more!

Peace
frozenfiery chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
please to continue this story! it sounds interesting :)
Just Nine Letters chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
An Update? Prettty, Pretty Please? It's my birthday after all. :D
Son Akito chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This is one of the best Avatar stories I have read so far, and it's only the first chapter. I know you haven't updated in a few months but PLEASE update so I can read what happens!
Mrs Pettyfer chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Very nice! I look forward to reading this. I'm a big Zutara fan but I'm glad you are keeping things canon LIKE Kataang. It is something that should be addressed even in a Zutara. I too like Katara's more headstrong nature but I agree, she's also soft and gentle. I think that's what is interesting about Katara. How she can be a lion and a lamb. )

I see the update was two months ago..I hope that means one will be coming soon?
xyzisme chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Continue, please! I love the idea.
crystalfilm chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I love this idea, and completely agree with your portrayals of Katara. And Bato being the one to attack - I didn't see that coming at all. Excited to see how this will progress!
Morna chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Umm, I kind of love this like a lot. I've noticed the division between Kataang Katara and Zutara Katara, and I love the idea that you're going to transition her from one to the other. I also wonder if you're going to do the same thing with Zuko, though I'm not sure if that same kind of division occurs with Maiko and Zutara or not.