Reviews for The ExBoyfriend
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Sonic screwed up big time.
Danielle H.M chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I love it! Nice work!
CamoHedgehog chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I love Relient K and own all CD's. Great story also. So well written.
Brandname chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Amy simply doesn't deserve so much slack.
CrissytheCat chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I forgot to say this in my other review: Missed you a lot Rikku! Glad you managed to come back even if you will only come once in a while :D And how's your novel coming along? :) ...

Wow, this story rekindled my love for SilverxAmy! I loved the fluff in the beginning. *fangirl scream* XD lol Ok let's get serious, wonderful descriptions here. I saw maybe 1 or 2 mistakes? But nothing major :) It was a breath of fresh air to see Amy being really independent and getting over Sonic. In the end it seemed like their places switched huh? Sonic was the one thinking they would get married someday and all. To be honest, the way Sonic acted really disturbed me O.o But nonetheless I actually felt bad for him in the end even though he was a bit of a jerk to Amy.

All in all it was a great story. I hope to see a new fanfic soon. Don't ever stop writing! :)
Paranoid Crack Abuser chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This is amazing. I absolutly love this story, and you're ability to capture reality is impressive. I really love how you portrayed Silver, Sonic, and Amy, and the plot line, as well as everything else is absolutly wonderful. I adore it, and will probably read it again in the very near future just for the pleasure of it.

Thinking of making a sequel? Or at least another story?

Anyway, point is: awesome job, this is talent.

Loved it,

Paranoid Crack Abuser
Enigma2Me chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
One song comes into mind when I read this story:

Viva La Vida by Coldplay

Its about how a person at one point had everything he could ever want, but then lost it all and is now a nobody.
Whinnie chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
WHOA WHOA WHOA .

THROW . BACK .

RikkuMcClowFox , IS THAT REALLY YOU ?

you're still writing fanfiction ? and about amy too .. xDDD;

well , i see your work is just as good as it was - what ? 2 or 3 years ago ? x]

DO YOU REMEMBER ME ? D:

.. okaaaaay , i'll stop reminiscing and freaking you out , and get to talking about the actual story now . :P

normally i don't like AU , but this fic was an exception . :3

the chemistry between Silver and Amy was really cute , and the way you made the mood differ so much by the ending really lets me appreciate the contrast .

i actually felt sorry for sonic in the end .. .;

all in all , pretty good concept - please keep up your awesome work , don't ever stop (like i did .. harhar) ! (:
shielddrake42 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Now here's an author whose work I haven't read in a while. And quite a work here too. Normally I don't like Sonic acting like such a jerk, but for the purposes of this story I enjoyed it. How Sonic acts here is obviously a good contrast to Silver. I have often wondered how Sonic would react to Amy moving on to someone else, thus my love for such "future fics." Silver's reaction is also well written, I think. Well done.
November Ember chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I really like this story. This is actually how I imagined Sonic after many years of being a hero. This is one of the best-scratch that-the best SilvAmy story i have ever read!
DarkWolfEric chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
It was really touching but awesome. I thought it was amazing
Darktiger09 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
-sniffs-

This almost made me cry at the end. A beautifully executed work!
SamuraiSal1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Ah, now THIS is how to write a future Sonic! I mean, seriously, with all he's seen and how much of a natural kamikazi he is? I'm surprised they haven't already put him in an asylum.

Silver is very in character here. I mean, seriously, the way you write him is so spot on, it's insane.

And Amy? Man, you KNOW how to write her. She's so amazing in every one of your stories that features her! She's always beautiful and smart, and y'know? You can tell she's happy with her life. Truly over her fangirl stage.

Great work, as always. 10/10
SugarhogRose chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I'm not normally a fan of SilverXAmy but this was really amazing!

It had just the right balance of cuteness and yet seriousness, great job!

SugarhogRose x
Fenty -vickity chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I love it

your work in this is amazing

more plz

I LOVE this story u.u

I need more x3 xD

and I sorry for my bad english u.u