Reviews for Always There
Magesa chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Nice story, good characterization, definitely not too long! I completely agree that no matter how lovely it would be to see Rose again (and it would be so lovely), the Doctor has moved on.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Gotta love River!
SerenBex chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Love this... actually love it!
timano chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
A fun story-10 out of 10 stars! (I too hope we'll find out who River really is-although perhaps it's just as good if we never do... Then the Doctor's adventures would never end, because we'd always know he has a future.)
rosexknight chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Okay...just a few things...

Sheer. Brilliance.

I don't think I took a breath from the moment the Doctor whispered "Rose Tyler." I feared up when the ship exploded. I laughed whitt relief when River came down the stairs. I hurt with the Doctor and was yelling at the screen when he had to choose.

I especially liked "Promise I won't get chased by Cybermen? Okay." then she walks out and it's all Dalek XD

Oh and "River, get in the pod." I could totally see that! Lol!

The pacing was perfect and the length was superb. Your writing style is epic other than a few typos I saw )

You really captured the essence of both the Rose/Doctor relationship and the River/Doctor relationship. I love it when those two are in a fic together.

All in all, on a scale of one to ten it's an eleven! (Haha see what I did there?)

Can't wait to read your other stories! You are officially one of my favorites! )

-rosexknight
Interface chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I certainly enjoyed reading this! They were all in character enough for me! River especially! (Yeah... She's my favourite..)

I always like when Rose pops into a fic.. though she does belong with David's Doctor. I don't think I even paused reading to breathe.

It was great! Well paced too.. Very well paced.. especially for a one shot.

I liked that it was so long too. Good job!

Interface ]