Reviews for Losing Faith
dragonfly143 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
can you tell me why color of loneliness is gone
emma08 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I love this story. Please continue.
NY13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I don't know why you pulled, but I wish you well in all your future endeavors.
Pampers26 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
What the hell happened that would make you abandon such a beautiful story. I hate bullies and adult ones are even worst. Hope one day you come back :o)
venure chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
sad to hear, I was looking forward to a new chapter. Well, all the best to you, perhaps you'll change your mind sometimes in the future..
sara chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
what happened? i hope youre okay! ive been following this forever but you stopped updating your blog so i hope you are okay!
debu chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
wow, what a long week. you said you would update in one week. that was january 2011.

maybe something major is going on in your life, but you are leaving us all hanging. as you invest in your story, so do we - the fans.

i will look for an alert for either a new chapter or an author note. if there isn't one soon, i will have to delete your story.

my time is valuable. i enjoy reading twilight fan fiction. i get very into the stories and want to read new chapters.
Mercyrus chapter 14 . 4/22/2012

How can you hate Edward? I guess I have the advantage of seeing it from all perspectives...kind of...

But, even Bella realizes that he's genuinely sorry and that he realizes that he fucked up. He's trying...he really is...doesn't mean I'm glossing over the fact that he lied about...a LOT of things...but, he's repentant and I think at this point would do anything to keep her happy and safe.

I just want to mother him make him take a long shower...fix him a warm meal...and put him to bed...

And then do dirty things to him while he sleeps LOL

What?
sillybilly4 chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
why did you stop?
NoOneWillSurrenderTonight chapter 14 . 4/3/2012
AHHHHH I came back and read this story AGAIN because I love it so much! Please please please please update soon, it's too good to be abandoned and I absolutely adore your characterizations of Edward and Bella :)
please chapter 14 . 3/27/2012
Please, this is such a good story! Please continue!

Sent from my iPad via Pocket Fiction
gatorgrl91 chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
This is a first! I have never hated Edward Cullen as much as I do thus far in the story!

What a cruel, insensitive bastard! What a prick! And what's up with Tanya kissing him & pointing the gun Bella?

I would have kicked him in the nuts a dozen times by now! He's a fucking delusional fool if he thinks "spoon feeding" her bits for 2 mos is acceptable! He needs 2 suffer! I don't think he fathoms the extent of his betrayal- its on SO many levels!

**I do want them 2 have a HEA, but he needs 2 experience lots of pain in the meantime from Bella!

Thx 4 letting me vent! :)
Bemkah chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I've been reading a lot of the reviews and other people seem so confused as to why Bella would be so angry with Edward considering he's only lying about a job.

I completely understand why she's so angry, because it is about so much more than a job.

He's been lying to her since the moment he met her. He created a whole other fictional person just so he could be with her. He wanted to 'woo' her so he could have a normal relationship. He didn't think of the danger he was putting her in - he just thought about himself. What about her friends and family? Wouldn't they also be in danger too? What about what Bella wants? How would Edward have felt if she had lied to him for so long? He got cranky at her when she didn't instantly tell him about her possibly being pregnant, for crying out loud.

I think if Bella ever forgives him she will be a goddamn saint. I wouldn't forgive him. Sure, he does seem to love her, in a way, but that kind of deception for that long of a time period is unfathomable to me. And the fact that he gets angry at her for being angry and confused and heartbroken and pissy about it? That makes me MORE angry at him.

Wow, you've really conjured up some strong emotions in me! I hope you write more so we can see where this goes! It's really interesting, although I'm having a hard time thinking of how Edward could possibly be redeemed.
she sparkles in the sun chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
Please update soon!
jessica158363 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Well I really liked the first chapter but seeing that it is not a complete story and since its now been over a year since an update I am not going to read anymore... yet! I am going to put this story on story alert and if you decide to start writing it again I will definetly read the rest because it really does seem like an awesome story!