Reviews for Macarena
sakimidare chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
"He may have been the butt of many effeminate-related jokes (mostly by the Eleventh Division) but the head of the Kuchiki household did not swivel."

Just for this fic. I'm definitely looking up Macarena. It was that awesome.
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This is hilarious. I love it.
FullMetalBec chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This may just be one of the greatest Bleach fanfics ever... SERIOUSLY BYAKUYA AND THE MACARENA? I'd just like to say: You rock, I couldn't actually believe it when I saw it but damn this is hilarious! Great job!
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I read Macarena and Byakuya in one place and I was like...They didn't...they DID! Holy snot! WOW! This is the greatest crack I've read in a while! (and i must confess i started doing the macarena as I read this)XD Byakuya doing the MacarenaPriceless. Thank yiu so much for this moment of insanity!
ChibiLady chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
LOL, the thought of Byakuya doing the macarena is hilarious
SparklyColours chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
hahaha! That was so hilarious!

I actually enjoy dancing to the Macarena but that's probably because I love dancing.

That was so funny! It's going to my favorites!

-StarPrincess
catilena1890 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! It was so hard for me to read this I was laughing so hard! XD
GoranR chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Lol, really Byakushi doing the macarena? it's freaking hillarious. n_n nice!
Elcarim-Soberian-1222 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
hahaha! i can imagine byakuya actually ding it. what surprised me is that he actullay liked it! hehehehe he is a closet macarena lover.
geecee chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
haha..this is a fun story XD Kuchiki siblings doing Macarena is hilarious (especially for Byakuya! xDDD). Good job! x3
MeoSua chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
this story really brings me back to the past with macarena. thanks for sharing.
Smile-san chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Hahaha!

I loved it! How they are still in character n all.
Frozenhowl chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Ah that made me laugh so much, thank you for cheering up my night with that story )