Reviews for Prisoners of War
magicdemi-god223 chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
I rather like this story. It seems to be progressing smoothly... or at least, I hope it is. xD I'd love to be able to read more but take your time :) I know you have a ton of other stories to think of.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
This. Was. Awesome! Granted, the ending to me seemed a little abrupt but that might have been due to my fast reading skills. It has indeed been a long time but you have a good way of really getting us back into a story after long time gaps. I was able to remember most of the important plot points (the summary in the beginning definitely helped). I'm really looking forward to seeing how the tensions and other developments unfold now that Kurogane/Dragon has been added to the mix. I also like the idea of this renegade/dumping planet for clones. I forgot that this was a space/sci-fi setting . . . I love sci-fi XD

Anyway, keep up the good work! I hope the next update is relatively soon!

Justice T.
Deya Amaya chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
You updated! :D the plot looks great now :)
MadamKabooshkwa chapter 13 . 2/27/2014
He must be a really depressed guy :p I really wanna read more! It's so amaaaazinnggggg omgggggg
MadamKabooshkwa chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
I sense a bit of Jealousy ;) Dunno which of the two I like more ;_;
MadamKabooshkwa chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I like his attitude :p
DevilHimeLily chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
Yes! A chapter!
You make me Happy and the after reading you make me feel so sad for Syaoron! I really wanna hug him and telling him that hi had a soul T_T
Poor baby Syaoron, what a horrible carertaker
I feel sorry for Kurogane and Tomoyo too...
I have a question, Syaoron is C!syaoran rigth? Or he is R!syaoran? (I don't know I got confuse a some point)
This was a really good chapter! I will be waiting for the next one, read you soon I hope.
DevilHimeLily chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
Wow what? This is so incredible amazing, this have an interesting plot, hell an incredible one, a bit confusing at the moment but I like it way to muuuuch!
Syaoron broke my heart already, why he had to be so self-destructive? (Also I have I question he is R!syaoran from tsubasa rigth? Because he had the magic and the Sword?)
Little wolf syao is so cute! I want one
The way you put cherry is pretty cool, I like her a lot. And now Kurogane is alive and hate syaoron to much... What going to happen?
Hope you can find inspiration and finish this amazing story!
Little Dragon-kun chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
XD Syaoron is such a perv! Still not as bad as Fai or Seishiro in my stories
syaotsuba chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Yes I completely agree with ya
JeanBlaze chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Now i want to know wat exactly happened in their past...,
Update soon ! :)
HappyHam chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
YAY! You finally updated this story! I think everyone already knew Wolf was a clone. Seriously, there were so many Ba-dump's in this chapter. It reminded me of Frankenstein's monster. So I wish you went into detail about how Phoenix lost his eye. Or his adventures with Kurogane. What is up with the name Kurgz? Dragon is suitable, but Kurgz makes him sound like a dork. :P Thank you for writing! Update as soon as you can!
Skyfull360 chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
can't wait for next chapter so update soon
Justice Tokidoki chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Whoa...I almost don't know what to say. It's been so long since I read this story, seriously. I nearly forgot the entire plot, but after reading this it's all starting to come back to me.

I forgot how sarcastic and dark Wolf is. It's sort of funny and shocking at the same time, especially when he got lost. I found it interesting that he had Kurogane as a teacher here (like in canon) but it's even more surprising how his betrayal has affected his character. It's very parallel in the manga here almost, with Fai losing an eye to save Kurogane yet again. Also, Fai is a vampire, surprise. Hmmm, you do that a lot...sheesh, I keep saying Fai, it should be Phoenix, haha (as Kurogane is actually simply nicknamed as Dragon in this story).

One of my favorite parts of this chapter hands down has to be the choppy and vague flashback scenes. They're very potent and it's an original way to show an origin entrance. I really loved those scenes, made me anxious for Wolf.

Anyway, somewhat predictable as I knew Kurogane was going to show once Phoenix said the word "Dragon" but that doesn't mean this chapter kicked butt. It was really awesome! I love the way you characterize everyone, it's just really amazing and always draws me into the worlds you create.

Seriously, excellent work! I can't wait to see this continued!

Justice T.

(p.s. Yes, this is Justice333, I changed my pename)
anibutterfly chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Really good chapter! I love how you've shaped all the characters so far.