Reviews for Prisoners of War
Lady Ningrum chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
Wow! I'm impressed! You actually update and I thought you said you're going to have your final exam!

And this story! Well, aren't you an awesome writer or what!

The way "syaoran" behave and talk really calm was totally awesome! I really love it!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

(BTW did anyone else know about wolf's brother?)
talkstoangels77 chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
Awww, poor Syaoron...

I wonder who he's blaming himself about?
NinthFeather chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
Poor Ryouh! (cries) That said, on with the angsty backstory, please! Oh, and happy belated birthday!
Evern chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
Well one I'm guessing that somehow Wolf and Syaoran switched places. So that it sould be Wolf being the actually wolf. I can't imagine what happened to Cherry unless she got seperated.

Ca't wait to see what you have planed :)

Happy B-Day! Have a drink for me! I remember my 21st B-day lol, a night to remember!
Lady Ningrum chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
Speaking if cherry, you didn't put her in this chapter I mean I thought they got away with cherry to right? So, why is she not in this chapter?
talkstoangels77 chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
Poor Syaoron...:(

Eva! Glad to see her again.

So, wait, when did Ryouh get shot?
Beth Nottingham chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
"What the hell they might need the counter for, I didn't know and nor did I care." Rolling on floor laughing butt off!

And I love that Syao is the dog! It's kinda' perfect for him, isn't it?

Can't wait to find out what happens here!
Lady Ningrum chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
i hope they make it out cause i really wanted to read (see) some syaoxsaku(woflxsakura in these case) moments if it's okay with you.

i wonder will there be yuuko and fay!

but can you at least tell me who the hell is that bat's son?

cause to tell you the truth i have no idea of who could it be.

(PM me okay! if you have time of course).
neko-chiidesu chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
THE POWER OF FOUR! They will get out. ) raaaawr kick butts, cherry!

this is shorter compared to Shattered Secrets. O.o
NinthFeather chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Thank you for the new chapter! Hmm...this is getting good. It's interesting, the process of slowly but surely getting to know "Wolf". I like how you learn more about him and his motivations each chapter, and how you've managed to do that without big chunks of exposition. I'm happy Ryou's shown up; he's one of my favorite TRC characters apart from the main cast. I also thank you for giving Sakura weapons. Whoo-hoo, a Sakura who can fight! There are way too few of them in fanfics. Anyhow, I'm really liking this fic. Please keep it up!
talkstoangels77 chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Ok, I think I know who Bat is...But who's his son?
Beth Nottingham chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
Skweeeeeeeeeee! That was hillarius! "Don't get caught, but if you do, own up to what you've done..." The way he just tells them the truth and they don't believe him... EPIC-ROTFL-NESS!

I can't wait for the rest of this thing!
Lady Ningrum chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
I'm back!

Anyway I though you were going to write broken but then again you write prisoners of war and world of shadow it's okay i actually like this story but I was wondering is syaoran telling the truth about his brother soul got in another body and about fei wong is his uncle? It's not true right?

Oh! And I feel sorry for syaoran cause well the guards really don't pay him any attention and I wanna know what kins of torture they gave to cherry(sakura) because trying to escape?
Evern chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
You've got me interested! I look forward to the next chapter!

-Evern
NinthFeather chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Domo arigatou for the new chapter! Well, at least now you've started revealing the plot. I'm amused by this version of Syaoran-kun. He's not exactly the loveable, earnest one we're all used to, but I think he's still got that in him somewhere. I'm looking forward to how you write his and "Cherry's" relationship.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »