Reviews for Silhouette Lies
This was a really good AU/cannon B/A story! I read it all in 2 days. I just couldn't get over them having different body's and faces but other than that I really enjoyed this a lot. Great job!
melody's muse chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
I've just started reading this story and so far, I'm very intrigued. How did Buffy get trapped in Madeline's body? Who is Madeline anyway? What's up with the rest of the Scoobies and Angel? And can Giles help figure out what's going on? So many questions! (But that's not a bad thing...you've piqued my interest!)

Can't wait to see where you go with this...will read more later. :)

PS: I don't blame you for giving up during season 6. While I thought S7 was actually pretty good, the show definitely went downhill in S6 and that was the worst season ever in my opinion. The S8 comic is pretty bad too...that's where I gave up on it. I didn't even finish reading the whole season.
kayley chapter 62 . 7/28/2011
I absolutely adored this story , it was great from the first chapter right on through to the very last !

I hope to read more of your stories in the future , your a great writer :)
kdakmmt chapter 29 . 7/16/2011
they think the soul of angel is angelus? ripping out angels soul from a body he wasnt born to, to then place it back in to said body punishes angelus how? we have some dumb elders in that gypsie clan.
Anne chapter 62 . 6/27/2011
Very well written, true to character, you know how to display raw emotions very well, loved the angst and drama. It is unfortunate that you didn't see the later BtVS seasons, I hope you decide to give them a try.
Angel N Darkness chapter 62 . 6/10/2011
you did a great job on this chapter and the whole story... love it...
Angel N Darkness chapter 61 . 6/10/2011
yay... buffy and the gang won... you did a great job on this chapter... love it...
ba2006 chapter 62 . 6/8/2011
Loved this ending :) I really enjoyed reading this fic, it was different and new, and im glad I kept reading it :) looking forward to the next fic ya write :)
Angellufy chapter 62 . 6/6/2011
Can I say I am sad this fic ended? It was so compelling, so different. And we have a happily ever after for BA.

I just want to say thank you for you dedicate your time to give it to us.
calilily chapter 62 . 6/6/2011
Wow! Thank you so much for the story! You did a great job, and I'm sad it's over! Can't wait to see what you have coming up next!
askijf chapter 62 . 6/6/2011
nice story! :)
ashes at midnight chapter 62 . 6/6/2011
I know what you mean, it's nice and sad to finish a story all at the same time :P I adore this entire story, it was great. Loved Lilly and Olly, A/B and the little Spike/Faith thing you had going their.

I loved your writing, especially the characters. I think you need a little work still with fight sequences, but that's not so bad. I did think the scene before was good, but a bit quick.

Anyways, thanks for the mention (hugs) and i'm looking forward to reading more from you :P Good luck :D
SMGbest chapter 62 . 6/6/2011
What the hell? My review for Chapter 62 is an anonymous before this.

This's because what you said about my reviews to all chapters, and now one more)

Thanks again for the great story!
Guest chapter 62 . 6/6/2011
Woohoo! Angel & Buffy forever! Their love story is the best!

Honestly, I think this's better continuation than comics. This's really the most important thing that BA together after all.

I look forward to the new story)) Thank you!
SMGbest chapter 61 . 6/5/2011
Excellent chapter!

I actually could see this battle, special effects like magic sun and the Guardian is very helpful. You wanted a little scare us with Giles )

"Nice crater, Mate. Mine was bigger." - yes, it's Spike!

"No matter how many lives you try to ruin, no matter how many people you try to take from me... no matter how many times I have to come back from the dead; I'll stop you." - are you hinting that Buffy's life will be a constant fight with Evil and even if she would be killed, she come back; so, actually she's like Angel - an immortal warrior?

Go to the epilogue, oh)