Reviews for Silhouette Lies
Angellufy chapter 31 . 1/16/2011
Oh my! Poor BA! The same conversation of episode Angel only with a non jealous Olly and Lily instead of Xander and Willow. For me, the Bronze conversation is the first really poignant moment for these two. But I know they will find their way back together...
NinaGrace chapter 30 . 1/16/2011
Good chapter)

Interesting conversation between Spike and Dustin. I'm sure of course, Buffy will stop the apocalypse,isn't even a question. I hope Nadya go to hell together with Dustin (by the way why are you called the Romanian gypsy Russian name, is short, the full version - "Nadezhda" and means "hope").

What Spike said about Angel to Dustin isn't good, Buffy would have nervous because of this. It's a pity that Buffy and Angel are now lose time (I'm about the curse).

A week passed, why Angel hasn't talked to Buffy, he forgave and understood her.

I look forward to the next chapter))
ashes at midnight chapter 30 . 1/16/2011
i totally agree with you about Spike, even with the soul he will do anything to look after number 1. I did like how you still managed to make him feel a little guilty about it though! loving this friendship your developing between Ollie and Angel. It's kinda sad that Angel and Xander never could get that kind of friendship of the ground. Makes me miss Xander even more ( another flashback possible?)

Anyways this was another great chapter, and looking forward to the next update. :)
Angellufy chapter 30 . 1/15/2011
I guess you can't have it all, but you are right. Xander should have been the first male human connection for Angel instead of just "the enemy" for the girl's heart. Well, at least Angel found Doyle... hey, wait a moment... Joss took him! Grrrhrhrhrhrhr!

I adore Olly and I think he should follow Angel's advice. Couldn't Angel also hear other things love-related like the change of heart beat that usually happens when one is around someone one loves?

I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
calilily chapter 29 . 1/10/2011
I'm really loving this story! You rock!
NinaGrace chapter 29 . 1/9/2011
I think that in the future if Buffy and Angel are together, he still would have to tell her about the forgotten day, he must be honest, but now without this problem enough.

Hearing Olly and recalling the talk with Xander Angel now has to understand that the main reason why Buffy didn't tell him the truth is her fear that he again leave her. He gave her this distrust and his work to be done to return her faith in his love for her.

Hopefully next chapter will be totally Buffy&Angel. And somehow they have to learn that Angel' soul true happiness is no longer a threat)

I look forward to updating))
NinaGrace chapter 28 . 1/9/2011
Excellent update!

Scene returning soul to Spike, "ten minutes" was very funny)

I still sorry that Spike again became a vampire, because Angel so wanted this for himself, believed that the only way to be able to leave his past in the past and be happy (he wanted it even without Buffy in the show), and Spike so quickly lost it.

This Gypsy is crazy? She works with the vampire who wants to make the end of the world. It seems these gypsies need to curse with souls!"
Angellufy chapter 29 . 1/8/2011
I can totally understand all the doubts Angel is having. What in IWRY doesn't fit the story so far, although it helped Angel to see things from Buffy point of view. Isn't this the first? Eheheheeheh

I am soooooooo waiting for more.
Angellufy chapter 28 . 1/8/2011
Wow! Very good! I didn't see it coming. I thought Spike would really joins forces with Dustin... well nobody said he won't anyway. The Spike of this chapter I could totally seem in the show.
ashes at midnight chapter 29 . 1/8/2011
i did notice a small mistake right at the start between Olly and Angel's conversation. So you might want to go back and fix that :) I really liked that conversation between Xander and Angel, i liked this more mature Xander you have created, and i think your right. Can't wait for more, i'm looking forward to you bringing Olly and Lily into this more, and maybe Lily could learn a bit of witchcraft! (considering there like Xander and Willow 2.0) lol's

Keep up the fantastic work!
ashes at midnight chapter 28 . 1/8/2011
yay, i am so glad he got his soul back. I'm a fan of both nonsouled and souled Spike, but for this story it wouldn't have worked if he didn't have a soul. Anyways, so happy with how this is going. The best part was Spike hitting buffy and then going 'bollocks, now i feel guilty" lol's totally spike.
LoreoftheFaye chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
I'm reading this new fic with pretty intense interest and have only just now come across something I need to complain about. I know, I know, why should I even complain at all when I'm really enjoying the fic, right?

Well, I guess it's cause I really like the character of the Master and it just didn't seem like the smooth, snarky guy I'm used to. For one thing, I'm not sure he'd use the term "Lame ass." but that's just me being picky with my all time fave Buffy villain. (Aside from Angelus who I like for wholly different reasons.)

I can hang with Spike and Buffy's reincarnation bit and I'm waiting for Xander to poof in and I like that you found the original Scooby dynamic, boy girl girl.

I guess what I mean to say however convoluted is that I like the fic. I'm looking forward to reading more and past that slight character discrepancy I'm impressed.

And apparently writing a novel in review. So sorry. Feel free to reply and reprimand me for it.
NinaGrace chapter 27 . 1/3/2011
Very good chapter)

I knew that Spike tells Angel about Buffy. But anyway, Spike is still suffering feelings for Buffy and I don't think he will be on evil side. It's very ronic that Spike became a human because of demon Morah. But Buffy still didn't want to be with him.

Angel is in shock, too much information, but he wasn't supposed to leave Buffy in this state in the cemetery (don't Dustin go near there?)

What their relationships will now? I hope the next chapter their waiting a long conversation.

I look forward to updating))
Angellufy chapter 27 . 1/2/2011
Damn Spike! Poor Angel! It had to be Spike the one to tell him the truth! That is bad you know.

Good to know how Spike got to be human because I was thinking that in no way The Shanshu profecy would have come to pass for him.
ashes at midnight chapter 27 . 1/2/2011
i don't put quotes in my stories, but i am a big music fan. I listened to this song, your right it is beautiful, and fitted this chapter quiet well. Love Spike being back to his old demon self, but i can't help but want him to get his soul back. please? Can't belive Angel finally knows about Buffy, and from Spike of all people. Oh i felt so sad for him!

Can't wait for next week, you are doing a fantastic job on this story!
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »