Reviews for Silhouette Lies
Angellufy chapter 26 . 12/29/2010
That's rich! Now we will have Spike again! Oh man! What bloody hell was Spike doing in a alley with a strange someone? Did he have a death wish or something? Wanker!

I'll be waiting for a update... soon!
SMGbest chapter 26 . 12/28/2010
Excellent chapter)

I love Angel/Buffy scene in her room and the reference Sonnets from the Portuguese.

I think Spike isn't dead, he's again became a vampire! Such intrigue!

I look forward to updating)) Happy New Year!
SMGbest chapter 25 . 12/28/2010
Totally love this chapter)

Angel begins to feel attracted to Maddy against his wishes. Giles is trying to prevent the inevitable. But we all know that Buffy and Angel are soulmates and will always love each other.

Third chapter - great! ))
ashes at midnight chapter 26 . 12/28/2010
i can actually totally see this happening. lol's. so fun! I'm wondering how the gang is going to react the this, and if Willow might use the orb to restore his soul.

I hope Spike is still on their side!
SMGbest chapter 24 . 12/28/2010
Great chapter)

So the gypsy didn't curse Angel' soul. And she decided to help Dustin get rid of Buffy. Why Gypsies are evil?

Feel the tension between Buffy and Angel, it will be interesting)

And Buffy and Spike's argument was funny)

read more))
ashes at midnight chapter 24 . 12/28/2010
oh i hated the buffybot with a passion! lol's. This was great, as usual.
SMGbest chapter 23 . 12/20/2010
"Buff-Madd-Buffy!" - so like Xander (only in love with Lily, not Muddy and doesn't hate Angel).

What's with Angel? Wicked, wicked gypsy!

I thought it would be interesting if Angel began to notice Buffy's habits in Muddy (or if he remembered what was before Maddy killed Angelus). But probably because of the events of the last chapters will happen something completely different and unexpected.

I look forward to update)) Merry Christmas!
SMGbest chapter 22 . 12/20/2010
Oh I just love double update!

Great chapter)

Interesting conversation between Buffy and Willow about Angel and second chance.

What did the gypsy to Angel? I translated the phrase and got something about spirits of ancestors that should rest in the past.

Read more)
ashes at midnight chapter 22 . 12/19/2010
oh no i wonder what's going to happen next, i hope Angel is ok
ashes at midnight chapter 23 . 12/19/2010
oh these were great. I am tryly loving where you are going with it! Have a very happy christmas, and i'm eagerly awaiting your next update!
Angellufy chapter 22 . 12/19/2010
So, the lady used a spell to make Buffy sleep, but I'm so curious of what she wants with Angel. I hope the next chapter will be coming soon... really really really soon.
SMGbest chapter 21 . 12/13/2010
Great chapter)

Oh, "Angel" (nostalgia), I think Angel also felt deja-vu at the same time felt a desire to Muddy/Buffy.

"So she knows what's coming... this may make things just a little more interesting." - not good(

I look forward to update))

I'd really like to read your other (old) story. Please add something here, or give sites where stories are posted (what name you used before?). Please)
Angellufy chapter 21 . 12/12/2010
Eheheheeh! Pretty good! Angel may be a demon, but he is a male demon... and men are so stupid! He can't what is in front of him. I hope he finds out.
ashes at midnight chapter 21 . 12/12/2010
oh i thought you explained that little bit about angel not remembering ok. The only part that kinda annoyed me was the lack of name given when he was down in the tunnel. The blonde vamp, and dustin were curiously absent with that information. I would have at least liked to know his name.

I loved how you mirrored the epi 'Angel' i got it as soon as Angel was standing their wounded. Yay me! squee moment. You know what i wish now, for Angel to have a tattoo on his back.

Cause Buffy didn't see his back, only his front and side you can totally put that in at a later date when he takes his shirt off again. lol's

Angel can be like 'Tatttoo, what tattoo, i didn't know i had a tattoo' lol's

yeah...nostaligia is great, oh and i also loved all the talking they did in the graveyard, that was great... and i think Angel is developing feelings for maddy/buffy! ah ha!

Anyways, can't wait for next week when you update again, getting better and better with every chapter!
ashes at midnight chapter 20 . 12/11/2010
don't you just love it when things come together like that? totally awesome! Despite the short length i found myself really quiet enjoying this. It was sweet, and Buffy needs some sense knocked into her.

This does make me wonder if Angel is indeed developing feelings for Maddy/Buffy. And hey, he is nowhere near as old as he was so their is no way he can use that as an excuse now!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »